Wednesday, 17 February 2016

A Trip To Chanel Beauty





Hi lovelies, hope you all are well!

Towards the end of last year before flying out I was treated by the Mr to some Chanel beauty treats. I have always wanted to own some Chanel make-up and well this was a very lucky day for me.

I knew exactly what shades and products to try first so I chose the Chanel Joues Contraste powder blush in 'Pink Explosion' and the Le Volume De Chanel mascara in 'Noir'
Seeing as I always love using blushers and mascaras and since I use both quite a bit, I wanted to try these out from the range first.
Owning Chanel make-up feels great! It's just like having a lil piece of luxury in your pocket/bag.

The blusher came beautifully packaged in a velvet pouch and the compact itself is just like a mini work of art. The mirror and brush are of superb quality and the actual blush pigment is vibrant, smooth at touch and it gives my complexion vitality.
The mascara is literally like a push up bra but for your eyes! I don't even have to use my eyelash curlers prior to applying this. I know I can achieve instant volume, plumpier and thicker lashes with just a few coats. This also opens up my eyes too!

I am extremely happy with both of my chosen products and I will definitely be doing an indepth review of both of the products.

What's your favourite Chanel beauty product?

12 comments:

  1. I'm still yet to own any Chanel bits, it's definitely the dream! The mascara and blush sound beautiful.

    Made In The 1990s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! & once you own one thing, you want more! Lol <3 Thanks lovely! xx

      Delete
  2. Chanel is so luxuriouss... Their blushers must be amazing! I tried one of their foundations once and loved it! Then they discontinued it... *welp*.. Will defo keep an eye out for the full review xx

    Christine | www.yveschild.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohno! I'm sure it must of been amazin' <3 have you seen if they do an alternative to that foundation? xx Aww thanks lovely! <3

      Delete
  3. I've always heard amazing things about the Chanel mascaras & it's definitely something I'd love to try one day soon.
    I'm visiting from the #lbloggers twitter chat today :-)
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've definitely heard right! <3 It's frikkin' amazing! <3 xx

      Delete
  4. Can't wait for the day that I can afford Chanel products! That mascara sounds fab<3
    Niamh xoxo
    http://ow.ly/MBdbW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Start saving up so you can treat yourself! <3 xx

      Delete
  5. Like the first photo :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have their mascara and 2 lipsticks! They're fabulous! So luxurious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! What shades have you got lovely? xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara