Sunday, 18 October 2015

Wanderlust.


Hi lovelies! Hope you all are well!

I wanted to take a lil time out amidst all of the chaotic running around and packing to let you all know that I will be going away on a holiday!
I'll be away for a good three months to enjoy Dubai and Pakistan and cannot wait to learn more about their cultures and just explore.
I think i'll have to leave blogging for a bit until I come back but you can always keep up with me on Instagram because I'll be posting snaps regularly and I hope to see you there as I share my journey whilst being out there!
I would of loved to of blogged out there too and who knows I might post a few posts from there but if not then atleast i'll have alot to share when I get back.

See you soon in January! Will miss you all!


11 comments:

  1. i just follow your blog.
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I hope you have a fantastic time! I wish I was getting away from grey old England!

    Emma Xx

    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara