Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Prairie Charms Luau Party Competition Goodies







Prairie Charms have become my new go-to boutique for all things accessories and ever since I ordered a Prairie Pizzazz box (you can view the unboxing post here) I have been wanting to order more! *hides wallet*

If you have read the previous post on Prairie Charms, you'll remember that I mentioned a bit about a little competition that involved bloggers to create a moodboard on Pinterest of inspiration for a luau party. I started pinning away but didn't think anything of winning and then days later it was announced that I had become one of the lucky winners!
I waited patiently for this package to arrive and it was truly worth the wait!
As soon as I saw the holographic package *heart eyes emoji* I opened it so quickly that I 'forgot' to Instagram it first, haha!

I am incredibly grateful for the amount of cute and colourful accessories that were sent to me, I wasn't expecting such pretty things. Everything definitely matches the luau party theme and I cannot wait to start wearing all of the pieces.
The items that I love the most are: The american chewing gum! I love all kinds of american confectionery so this was a lovely surprise! This gum is watermelon flavoured and well, it beats mint any day! The other item that I loved was the cute bow hair accessories. I own just plain black ones but the beautiful turquoise and hot pink bows will liven up my hair and make any hairstyle cute. The glitzy watermelon hair accessory is also so adorable, not sure if I will be able to pull it off but I'm all for experimenting with hair accessories.

Which accessory are you lovin' from my competition win? Comment below!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful post! Have a nice day:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! I'm obsessed with the sour patch gum! x

    thesundaychapter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right! <3 Wish it was easily available in the UK ^^ xx

      Delete
  3. Wow, looks fab! That holographic packaging!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tel me about it! Holographic anything is just *insert heart eyes emoji here* haha ^^ x

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara