Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Event | #Tilburytaxi








Charlotte Tilbury is a make-up brand that is loved by many celebs and bloggers but I had yet to try out the products, I was super excited to finally try it out and believe me, I'm now hooked!

Last week, I headed down to Rotunda Square, Birmingham for an event that seemed too brilliant to pass up. I was invited to the #tilburytaxi event which was a part of the Selfridges Live + Loud Festival. 
The gorgeous custom taxis were parked waiting to give complimentary mini makeovers and the lead artists there would show you a 'quick trick'. It was also a chance to really get to know the brand by seeing all of the lovely rose-gold Charlotte Tilbury products.

As soon as I arrived, I was introduced to the lovely Megan who was my make-up artist for the makeover. I was shown the cab and was asked to literally jump in. There was a pretty chest of drawers where all of the make-up was stored, everything was looking so pretty! I partially blame the gorgeous rose-gold packaging!
I was allowed to choose a look based on what I already use/do on my face daily so I opted for a sophisticated look. Think flawless, dewy base with contoured cheeks with a soft smokey eye finished off with a cat flick and lastly nude lips! I was even shown how to do the cat flick in a few easy steps since I always get one eye perfect than the other, please tell me i'm not the only one who has this issue! Haha! But I've definitely seen an improvement in my application skills, win!

I absolutely loved the whole experience, from trying out many of the best-sellers to learning a few new tricks. Megan did a fabulous job and I cannot wait to spoil myself with a few treats! I have my heart set on buying the Filmstar Bronze & Glow and the Full Fat Lashes Mascara! 

If you have not yet tried this brand then you seriously need to as soon as! I'd love to know your thoughts on the event!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's amazing! You'll want all of the products too! Hehe <3 x

      Delete
  2. This looks like such a fun event!! Love the whole concept xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree <3 I loved how it was one to one too! <3

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara