Sunday, 6 September 2015

Pastel Wishlist

Pastel wishlist

Markus Lupfer sequin sweater
I LOVE cozy and baggy knitwear and this pastel pink sweater is so adorable! I love the colour and the simplicity of the design. Perfect for autumn!


Open shoulder top
This top is so cute, another great casual option. I love the Chanel inspired writing on the front and the cut off sleeve details makes this so much more fun to wear than a basic tee.


Heels & pumps
These pastel blue heels are so dreamy! I can totally imagine myself wearing a pair with dark washed skinny jeans. Pastel suede heels are so pretty, I wish I had one in every colour!


Yves Saint Laurent purse
A classic bag. Though it comes with a hefty price tag, this sure can finish any outfit off beautifully. I love how the gold hardware contrasts with the cream colour of the bag. Oh YSL! We salute you!


Wooden frame
I love photographs and I love them even more if they have a unique frame. This one can give any photo a vintage feel, I also love how golden frames can give your home a antique-like look. I definitely want to get a few to put around my home.


Throw pillow
I absolutely love the whole 'geek chic' look and this pillow is so cute! Thrown together with some other colours, this can really liven up your living room or bedroom. It definitely is unique and it will get your friends asking where you got this from.


PiP Studio porcelain tea cup and saucer
I am an absolute tea freak and I would love to collect so many vintage tea cups because they look so pretty and hello! it would make great instagram photos, haha! I always browse these online and i'm still looking for one to buy.


What are you lovin' from my wishlist?


12 comments:

  1. Omg the tea cup and saucer is so cute =] I need to start collecting them haha

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! <3 haha ^^ that makes the two of us! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the pastel blue suede pumps and Yves Saint Laurent purse, although sadly it's a bit out of my price range!

    Roxie x
    The Beautiful Bluebird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And worn together it can look fab! <3 hehe it's pricey but sooo worth it! ^^

      Delete
  3. Loving the off the shoulder top and the lippy in this post, a good collection of things! love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovely! <3 Lovin pastels at the moment! xx

      Delete
  4. Love everything pastel right now!! Gorgeous picks!
    The shoes are to die for!

    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! Even though it's autumn hehe pastels are for life! <3 xx

      Delete
  5. Cute picks - the YSL bag is absolutely stunning! I love my pastels in the spring and summertime, now we're moving into Autumn I can't wait to start wearing all the knit and burgundy!

    Toni x
    www.clarkecouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! <3 I definitely agree with you! But for me it would have to be pastel knits haha <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara