Thursday, 10 September 2015

New Releases From Miss Patisserie





This Post Features:

Daisy Chain Bath Ball £3.50*
Peony and Pear Body Butter £8.95*
Tonka Bean Body Oil £14.95*
Milk and Honey Patisserie Bath Melt £3.99*


If you have been following this blog for some time then you'll know how much I love the company - Miss Patisserie.
I have been trying out many products and I am excited to share with you some lovely new releases! Now, if you are unsure of this company then let me add a quick run through.

Charlotte (the lovely owner of Miss Patisserie) uses nothing but natural ingredients and each product is lovingly handmade by the Miss Patisserie 'Chefs' It truly is amazing to see how Charlotte went from creating in her very own kitchen to becoming an owner of a popular brand. Her products are now stocked in over 200 stores in the UK! The products are also vegan, cruelty free and paraben free! Amazing or what?!
I had no idea what was in my parcel so it was twice the surprise. Here's a run down of each of the products:

Daisy Chain Bath Ball
Such a cute summery bath bomb! Makes me miss warmer days even more! This pastel pretty bath bomb smells and looks so good! The scent is literally as fresh as daisies and what I love about Bath Balls from Miss Patisserie is the fact that it contains pure essential oils that are good for the mind and body so it's like a hug in a tub!

Peony and Pear Body Butter
Say hello to softer skin with this amazingly thick but light in texture body butter. This smells exactly like it's name and it smells like summery fruit salad, crisp fresh pears. The scent is not overpowering but delicate and this is something I will definitely use after every shower. Body Butter from Miss Patisserie contain mango and shea butters as well as Vitamins A and E and Cherry Kernel Oil. Lots of skin lovin' ingredients and beautiful scents

Tonka Bean Body Oil
I personally love the look of this product! A oil that can be so easily used without any mess/spillages or wastage. This smells just like sweet vanilla cakes! This contains Rice Bran Oil and Jojoba Oil, both with great skin benefiting qualities. Another great addition to the Miss Patisserie family of products.

Milk and Honey Bath Melt
A stunning bath product, I don't think I would want to use this simply because it's just so pretty, haha! This smells so soothing and would be perfect before bed. It smells exactly like milk and honey and this also contains almond with added salts. This will nourish your skin thanks to the shea and cocoa butters. 

Yet another great batch of products that boasts of great quality and care. I cannot wait to share some in depth reviews of each of the products, I think I'll use a bath product first since the weather is getting cooler and I kinda missed using bath bombs again!

What do you think of Miss Patisserie's new releases?

14 comments:

  1. Hi Zara!
    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blog award on my blog, I hope you choose to accept and can't wait to see your post! XXXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dry body oil sounds great, I love the way they look with a tan!

    Great blog, keep it up!

    lifeonblog.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree with you! Missing the warm weather though! <3 xx

      Delete
  3. ooh these look lovely really love bath products x

    www.MyBeautySleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 So cute right?! I adore both the packaging and the actual products ^^ so girly! xx

      Delete
  4. New to your blog and love it, the mouse scroller (don't know what to call it) is super cute! Sadly I don't have a bath in my house so I can't get any bath bombs but the body butter sounds amazing <3
    Niamh xoxo
    http://beautybud3598.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much lovely! <3 Ohno! Atleast you can sample cute shower gels, soaps and body butters <3 xx

      Delete
  5. All of these products sound so amazing, especially the body butter! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right! <3 The body butter's amazin' I will be reviewing it separately soon! xx

      Delete
  6. Very nice!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 ^^ I agree and the quality is even more amazin' <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara