Thursday, 3 September 2015

August Favourites



This month features
...............................................
PS Beauty Lip Balm
Primark Ear Slider/Cuff
Holika Holika Wonder Drawing Liquid Eyeliner*
Zara Black Peony Perfume
Alumine Brightening Eye Cream
American Candy


This month I have been lovin' alot of beauty products with a few lifestyle items thrown in. All of the make-up items featured here are all products that I now use on a daily basis and after so long, I found a liquid liner that actually helps me to achieve that perfect cat flick every time!

First up, the Primark (PS Beauty) lip balm, when I saw this in the beauty section I knew I had to pick this up without any thought. I love lip balms and the pink shade looked lovely. This has a pleasant vanilla scent and it gives my lips a cute pink tint that is quite buildable. I find myself reapplying this all day since I keep this on my bedside table. A lovely lil lip product to try out!

I have been loving the whole ear cuff/slider trend and when I saw this pearl/diamond ear cuff, I was literally heart eyes emoji. It's so eye-catching and it looks absolutely amazing on! Primark are really stepping up their game in the accessories department and I always without a fail, pick up a few pieces to incorporate into my daily looks.

I LOVE Korean brands and when I was sent this liquid liner by Holika Holika, I immediately tried it on and boy! Was it amazin' The brush is so thin which makes it harder to make a mistake, I remember one day, rushing my daily make-up routine and even though I quickly lined my eyes, it still looked descent enough to wear without erasing any mistakes. This also lasts incredibly well! I shall review this in more depth soon because it needs to be known!

Zara perfumes is something I have been loving lately, This particular scent is lovely for both day and night wear. I really want to try more scents since I didn't think I would like this one as much. I always keep this in my handbag. It's a beautiful floral scent that has a sensual side to it. The packaging is pretty and another product worth trying if you haven't already.

Alumine is a new brand that I have been introduced to and it really deserves a separate blog post. This eye cream has honestly worked wonders on my dark circles. It has become less prominent and since I have been using this for a few weeks, day and night, I really can see the difference. The best thing is that you don't even need to break the bank to try it. 

Lastly American candy! After seeing a few instagram posts on some b&m hauls, I have been going often to purchase some few sweet treats. I have been LOVING Hershey's, cookie dough bites and m&ms the most. I just wish there was more variety because there are still so many candies that I want to try. But for now, this will do!

What have you been lovin' in the month of August? Comment below!

4 comments:

  1. My favourite american chocolate is Peanut Butter M&Ms, they're amazing! Love your picks, love the look of that eyeliner! I havent tried Primark's beauty range but I keep hearing good things.

    Sarah / Lipstick and Dresses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a lovely comment! Thank you so much lovely <3 Oh you must try it out! I love their lip and eye products the most! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It sure is! Lovely! <3 Such a cute pink shade xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara