Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Miss Patisserie Sleepy Star Bath Bomb



I love typing up a good ol' bath bomb review and for my next bath I opted for this cute star-shaped bath bomb from Miss Patisserie.
Few months ago I was offered a few products to try out and so far I have been really loving it, due to the fact that everything is so lovingly handmade and contains nothing but the best ingredients.
I needed to wind down so this seemed like the perfect choice.

Product description:

A lavender scented bath fizzy containing pure lavender essential oil that will aid sleep and reduce stress.

This calm blue bath bomb is quite a cute lil thing! It's in a shape of a star, which fits in well with the 'night' theme, this lavender scented product worked wonders on keeping me calm and ready for bed.
The lavender scent is definitely evident but it is in no way overpowering, it smells natural which is great! 
This fizzed and frothed away to leave a lovely subtle powdery blue colour which is perfect since you do not want to over stimulate your senses because this should ideally be used before bed and/or when you are feeling stressed.
What I also love about this particular bath bomb, is the size. It's so dinky which makes it easy to travel with or as a lovely gift option.
The good news is that it did not stain my bath one bit! The last thing you would want to do after a relaxing bath is to scrub off any stainage!
After using this I did feel at ease and ready to take on my hectic schedule once again. This bath bomb is not available individually (wish it was!) It can be only found in Miss Patisserie's giftset (link below) so I do not know the price of this on it's own.
All in all, I really do recommend trying out Miss Patisserie, I know for a fact that once I have finished all of my bath bombs, I will be making a cheeky order online.

Check it out here - link / £24* (comes as part of a gift set called Weekend in Provence)

What do you think of this rather cute bath bomb from Miss Patisserie?

24 comments:

  1. this looks great, especially the fact its lavender scented! X

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree, the scent is perfect to help you drift away <3

      Delete
  2. WOW! amazing post I love your blog :)
    I have shared :)



    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww so sweet! Thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  3. This looks so pretty! I love Miss Patisserie.
    - Emily from http://www.emilyunderworld.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the ultimate girly treat <3 Miss patisserie is one of my most favourite bath brands EVER! xx

      Delete
  4. This looks lovely, I love using a bath bomb when I am feeling stressed.

    Toni x
    www.clarkecouture.co.uk
    MAC LIPSTICK GIVEAWAY:
    http://www.clarkecouture.co.uk/2015/07/happy-1st-birthday-clarke-couture-my.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure helps! This one was great for relaxation! Perfect for busy people ^^

      Delete
  5. I've not heard of this brand before but it sounds really nice. I expect the lavender scent is so relaxing too. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check out the website <3 you'll love it xx

      Delete
  6. Think I might give this brand a go next time I decide to treat myself - I love anything lavender it's so soothing!

    Michelle
    michellegleaves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a good idea! <3 Then you'll love this! xx

      Delete
  7. This looks so cute. I shall have to look into the brand as it's not one I've come across before, but as a bath bomb lover I'll give it a try if I can!

    Beth | MissCosmeticBlogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! ^^ You'll LOVE IT! They have added more new products too! xx

      Delete
  8. I'd never heard of this brand before! But I love bath bombs, and this one sounds really good. I may have to buy something from them.

    Holly x

    bisoushollyolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll absolutely love the products from this brand, their packaging is so pretty too! ^^ xx

      Delete
  9. Such dreamy photography! I love a good bath bomb, this looks and sounds lovely!

    http://www.loudaslove.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you really think so?! <3 Thank you so much sweetie! <3 I have been trying to up my game in the photography side of things ^^ bath bombs are a must! xx

      Delete
  10. I LOVE the sound of this, anything stress relieving and sleep inducing sounds amazing

    lillies and lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love lavender scented products for stress relief <3

      Delete
  11. Ooh this looks so pretty! Lavender scented things aren't usually a go-to for me, but ahh the start shape is so cute, and it's nice to hear that it's quite small, other bath bombs can be intimidatingly huge!

    Fii || little miss fii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha knew you would like it! <3 so kawaii right? I agree, it really is enough for a bath <3 xx

      Delete
  12. ohhh it looks so beautiful! I really want a bath now haha! <3

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah! It's products like this that makes you want to have a few baths in a day ha! ^^ <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara