Friday, 31 July 2015

AHAVA Gentle Eye Cream* Review



This review features
...............................................................
AHAVA Gentle Eye Cream* 

An eye cream is an essential for me and when I was approached to review a AHAVA product, I had to of course, opt to try out their eye cream. I have never heard of this brand before so I keen to see how this would work, I had my fingers crossed and turns out that this is actually quite a decent eye cream with a cooling effect.

Product description:
A lightweight blend of minerals, select botanical extracts and skin-healthy vitamins moisturize the delicate skin around the eyes. AHAVA Gentle Eye Cream helps diminish dryness, soften lines and calm skin-fatigue for a refreshed appearance.
Pro-Vitamin B5 smoothes and softens fine lines.
Chamomile, Aloe Vera Leaf and Calendula extracts minimize signs of fatigue and irritation.

AHAVA have their own ebay page where you can easily find all of the products, from hand creams to face masks, they cover it all!
My parcel came pretty swiftly and was packaged very cutely. The eye cream came in a silver drawstring bag which adds added care to the receiving part.
The gentle eye cream is brilliant! It should really be called 'a hug for the eyes' product because upon application, my eyes instantly felt hydrated, soothed and refreshed. The actual texture of the cream is gel-like so this gives it that cool factor. I have even tried putting the cream on my under eyes after a few hours in the fridge and trust me, that was the best feeling ever!
AHAVA use only natural ingredients and there are no parabens, nothing is tested on animals and everything is produced without petroleum (woo!)
The cream really does feel natural and oh so light. This absorbs very quickly into the skin which is great for speedy applications.
I have now added this to my skincare routine, this eye cream is not for tackling dark circles but for adding instant hydration, soothing care and to help diminish fine lines.
I am in love with this stuff! After trying out AHAVA for the first time, I was definitely pleased with how this performed. I do recommend checking this brand out, their story is also interesting, from the process to how they have evolved e.g expanding into make-up. You can have a peek here if you're interested.

Check out the product here and the AHAVA Ebay store here

4 comments:

  1. This sounds so good. I'm looking for a new eye cream.
    Thanks for sharing
    xx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The natural ingredients in this really makes it a pleasant product to use, you'll love this one! xx

      Delete
  2. It looks great! Eye creams are a must have for me too, I use the one from L'Oreal & TBS :)

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Tell me about it! Can't live without it! xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara