Wednesday, 10 June 2015

May Favourites


This Month Features
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Neal's Yard Wild Rose Hand Cream*
Boots Vitamin E Eye Cream
Clarins Hydra Quench Lotion*
Nivea Fruity Shine Lipbalm
Alpha Bracelets DIY Kit*

Quite a colourful favourites this month! I have been using alot more skincare items rather than make-up and I definitely feel that all of these products are worth a mention because my base is lookin' alot more hydrated, fresh and brightened up, oh and I have been making some super cute beaded bracelets too!

First up the Neal's Yard Wild Rose Hand Cream, I was able to bag this freebie from the May issue of Marie Claire (worth £10). Luckily there was one of this particular scent left. I chose this because it was the only one that appealed to me and I happen to love rose scents. I have not tried this brand before but I was so impressed with the quality of this hand cream. It promises to deeply nourish, moisturise and soften the skin. I can firmly say that it definitely does! It has a lovely fresh/rose scent that isn't too overwhelming and it now has a firm place in my handbag.

Next up, a favourite of mine that has been featured before... the Boots Vitamin E Eyecream! This bargain-a-licious product surprisingly works well to help fade my dark circles. Priced at just under £3, this hidden gem hydrates and illuminates my eye area beautifully. Now I'm not saying that it has made my dark circles completely go away but I can say that it has definitely helped decrease the darkness and when I apply it every night I can be assured that I look bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning. Well, maybe not the bushy tailed part.

Clarins Hydra Quench Lotion is a newbie in my skincare routine, I had a skincare consultation last month and I received this along with some other cute samples to try. This one is great for normal/combination skin. I so want to purchase the full sized because a) this smells AMAZING and b) it's such a lightweight cream that makes my skin feel hydrated, soft and oh-so moisturised. I best add this to my wishlist!

Being a lipbalm collector, I just had to add the new Nivea Fruity Shine to my collection. This is similar to baby lips in terms of having a pretty pink tint with a fruity/tropical scent. This one gives my lips a lovely sheer wash of colour and it smells just like watermelons. My lips feel protected and hydrated with the added bonus of colour which makes this much more than your average lipbalm. A must try!

Lastly a cute jewellery kit that has made my rainy afternoons much more enjoyable. I love all things cute and pastely so this was perfect for me. You can really personalise your bracelets by adding names with the lettered beads provided. A super easy kit that unleashes your inner child and makes a lovely gift option too!

So there you have it! My favourites for the month of May! What have you been loving?

22 comments:

  1. The DIY bracelet kit looks so cute :) also really like the sound of that nivea lip balm I really like nivea products x

    Georgina | Rent or Chanel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally had the heart eyes emoji face when I saw both! <3 I believe there are more scents available but I was so drawn towards the dark pink packaging of the watermelon one <3 ^^ xx

      Delete
  2. I'm obsessed with rose scents too! Might invest in this hand cream when my current one runs out! I love the bracelet kit, I remember having those when I was little :') Really cute post x

    Martha Jane | http://marthajanemusic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! <3 You'll love it! <3 ahh yes, it sure brings back memories ^^ xx thank you so much lovely!

      Delete
  3. I'd love to try more Clarins stuff. Great post :)

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Especially their skincare stuff ^^ It honestly is quite fab xx

      Delete
  4. Haha, I love the alpha bracelet set. Reminds me of my childhood or EDM festivals. Happy weekend! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes! It sure does <3 Thank you so much! You too! xx

      Delete
  5. Nivea lip balms are always my favourite! Love how colourful and pretty your photos are!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to buy them alot and I now want to pick up more flavours ^^ Thank you so much lovely! xx

      Delete
  6. Great post!
    Lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. ♥
    http://lyinyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. A definite must try! <3 you'll love this one xx

      Delete
  8. The Clarins Hydra Quench Lotion sounds amazing and I have normal/combi skin so I might give it a go! Great favourites post :)

    Emma xx || Her Glamourati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You definitely should! Just the scent alone is amazing! <3 Thank you so so much! ^^ xx

      Delete
  9. aw that jewellery kit is so sweet! that hand cream sounds so lovely, gutted i missed out on the freebie x
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just?! <3 I was so close too but luckily whilst I was shopping, I went past the magazine aisle and grabbed it quickly <3 xx

      Delete
  10. I absolutely adore Clarins! Great products and the Hydra Quench is a must have staple!


    Kirsty | blessedby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High five to that! <3 I want so many skincare items from them now! <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara