Monday, 29 June 2015

Bomb Cosmetics Strawberry Sunrise Bath Blaster*




Featuring
........................................
Strawberry Sunrise Bath Blaster £2.29* from Bomb Cosmetics

I can firmly say that I am LOVIN' Bomb Cosmetics! A week or two ago I decided to test out a bath bomb from my never ending collection (hoarder or what?!) and I opted for this sweet smellin' one. If you love your strawberry scents, this is the one you need to try next!

Product description:
Feel the warm rays of a strawberry sunrise kiss your skin as the swirl of natural butters condition and nourish. Let the pure Mandarin and Neroli essential oils awaken your senses to a new day. Drop into a warm bath and watch as your Bath Blaster fizzes away!

As always, bath bombs from Bomb Cosmetics are so visually stunning! This particular one honestly looks like a fresh strawberry and cream cake. I always find it hard to part with such bath products because you feel like holding on to it a lil longer (anyone else have this problem?) So anyway, the bath bomb is made up of two parts, 1) light/dark pink part which fizzes away quickly and 2) whipped cream lookin' part which actually melts away slowly releasing lovely cocoa butter.
This is such a milder bath bomb that can be enjoyed by everyone! The colours and scents are not overwhelming and the skin conditioning properties are amazing, your skin will be feeling alot more softer and even moisturised. I even had to skip applying body moisturiser simply because it was not needed.
My bath water turned into a beautiful pastel pink which is perfect for a relaxing bath, nothing too bright or overstimulating, sometimes the simplest of bath bombs are just as nice.
This has a beautiful scent! It makes me crave some sort of a strawberry/cream dessert since it smells so scrummy!
This natural handmade bath bomb is also vegetarian friendly, using only the best sourced ingredients! It's not tested on animals so you can enjoy a guilt free, and a relaxing bath time experience! I highly recommend this one! A bath bomb that is actually worth stocking up on!

Have you tried a Bomb Cosmetics Bath Blaster before?

20 comments:

  1. Oh my god, this looks so divine *.*
    I haven't tried anything from Bomb Cosmetics, but their products look really great!

    http://tabathasbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree but it makes me want to not use it haha, too pretty right? I highly recommend checking these guys out <3 definitely something for everyone ^^ xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds great and looks gorgeous! I've never heard of them before but i'm definitely going to be looking into them! It's good that it's vegetarian friendly and isn't tested on animals too! From what you've described i can imagine how nice it must smell!

    Courtney | http://courtzmelv.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for such a lovely comment :) You should try it out :) you'll love it <3 xx

      Delete
  3. I got a huge haul after christmas from Bomb Cosmetics, I LOVE their products, so affordable.
    This one looks super sweet, I need to get my hands on it soon.
    Gillian xx EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh wowee! Have you shared your haul on your blog? you most definitely need to xx

      Delete
  4. Such a cute looking bath bomb! Great post :)

    Kimberley xx

    thecolourchronicles.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree ^^ too cute to use though! Thanks lovely xx

      Delete
  5. It looks SO pretty! And I love how it turns the water x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so pastel pretty & girly too! <3 ^^

      Delete
  6. Hiya babe, great post
    wowwwwwwww i love this little thing
    check ur bath water looks amazing i could just drink it lo
    Thanks for sharing this with us.

    Visit me whenever you can;
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    I'm picking 3-5 of my followers by the end of this month for international giveaway.
    If you're not following me yet do that to enter my first massive giveaway.
    For the people that i will randomly pick, i will email each person photos
    of brand new heels and make up products for you two choose from,
    you can pick up to 3 items, 1 pair of shoes and 2 make up products.

    Have a lovely week!
    Stay in touch.
    Kisses!

    Dominica S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours in this are beautiful! *heart eye emoji*
    I've never tried Bomb cosmetics before but I'll definitely have to keep an eye out for them now!
    ♥ Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree you should for sure! <3 Guarantee you'll love more than one product

      zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  8. looks good to eat lol :) don't have a bathtub so .... never used any of the bath bombs :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah! I agree ^^ ohno! Maybe you can look into their shower gels <3 xx

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. High five to that! <3 The brand is so underrated xx

      Delete
  10. I'm going to check their website out now because they look so irresistible. i loved this post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I guarantee you'll love everything haha <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara