Saturday, 2 May 2015

Pretty in Pink Make-Up


There's nothing I like more than a pretty pink lip and cheek make-up look and that is what I have been sporting lately. It's perfect for spring and it adds vitality and radiance to your complexion.
I first start my priming my face with my trusty Benefit Porefessional Primer, I heart this stuff! It keeps my make-up in place for a really long time and it reduces my pores too! I then start to conceal away any darkness around my eyes and blemishes with my favourite creamy Concealer by Glo Minerals. This blends like a dream and it's the perfect shade for me when the two shades are blended together. To finish off my base, I then dust over my new favourite Face Powder by Essence. This keeps my skin looking matte and it does not cake whatsoever.
Onto the eyes, I sweep two coats of the Volume 1 Seconde Mascara by Bourjois, this mascara lets me achieve fluttery eyelashes in moments, it defines and separates my lashes beautifully too.
Now onto the pink make-up! For cheeks I alternate between Make Up Revolution's The One Blush Stick and Essence's Ombre Pink Powder Blush, both have an insane amount of colour pay off as well as great longevity. To finish of the look, I then use a favourite limited edition bubblegum pink lipstick by Maxfactor.
With this look, I instantly look dewy/fresh and I feel that this make-up look is perfect for everyday. I usually use these products or I just alternate products from my stash.

What is your favourite pink make-up product?

20 comments:

  1. That mascara is fab! Love the colour pink, what a great idea for a blog post!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried it? It's amazin' <3 Aww thank you so much lovely! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. That Essence blush looks a gorgeous shade!

    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's so pretty! It's one of my holy grails <3 xx

      Delete
  3. Great post! I've never tried out Essence products. Did you like them?
    xx
    ww.tatiannica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Gosh, I love that brand! I always turn to Essence for drugstore make-up, it's cheap, fun and the quality is commendable! <3 xx

      Delete
  4. Love this post! That Makeup Revolution blush stick looks so nice - can't believe I haven't spotted it before, I love Makeup Revolution! I only use pink eyeshadows and lipsticks because I'm pale. Dare not to go too dark.

    http://www.itsmeganelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! <3 You'll love em! it's a dupe for the NARS Multiple but without the huge price tag, I'm sure pale-skinned girls can rock smokey eyes too! Just opt for light neutral shades and one dark shade. Do play around with colours <3

      Delete
  5. The lipstick looks lovely! I also love wearing pink makeup, perfect for spring! lovely blog xx

    Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right! I think pink is the shade I have most of, other than nude shades lol <3 Thank you so so much! <3 xx

      Delete
  6. I do love a pink lip balm! Especially the Revlon Lip Butters :) x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes! The shade Pink Lemonade is my fave! <3 xx

      Delete
  7. I haven't tried glo minerals before, it sounds lovely! Love the shade of that lipstick, perfect for spring!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quite like that brand, the concealer is amazin', perfect for colour matching <3 xx

      Delete
  8. I love the Bourjois 1 Seconde mascara - it's great stuff. I'm really intrigued by the Essence blusher - that colour is beautiful and a great Spring shade!

    Emma xx || Her Glamourati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High five to that! <3 I would definitely recommend it anyday! It looks so pretty too! <3 xx

      Delete
  9. I always stay very far away from pink, I always prefer brown nudes to pink, however, I recently started wearing more pink and I find that I really love it!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be the same but pink has so many hues/shades to pick from so it can suit everyone, I also love how pink makes me look 'awake' if that makes any sense ^^ xx

      Delete
  10. My favourite pink colour is my lipstick from Lush! I love love love your colour scheme, it's incredible!

    Love, Amie <3

    thecurvaceousvegan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOH I have not tried any make-up from Lush before, it looks good though <3 aww so sweet thank you so much! xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara