Monday, 11 May 2015

Models Own Festival Collection





Think daisy chains, bright body paint and neon colours, that's right! Models Own have launched a very festival-friendly collection. The range includes nail polishes, coloured hair spray, lipsticks and body paints! Everything you could possibly use to be seen whilst dancing away to your favourite bands.
I am definitely a neutral make-up kinda girl and I have to admit I don't really experiment as much as I would like to. This collection is about having fun and I cannot wait to incorporate some of the products into my routine, especially that gorgeous neon pink lippy!

The Nails
I was sent three bottles from the newly released collection and they are: Pink Wellies* Purple Bandana* and Colour Explosion* - All priced at £4.99 each. I am quite familiar with Models Own polishes and I know what the formula is like, Expect nothing but good colour pay off, high shine and quite a good longevity. The two colour polishes are very neon and I would describe the purple as a bright orchid shade and the pink as a hot neon shade. These can be worn alone or with the stunning glitter topcoat, this contains different sized hexagon glitters which are four pastel colours and a holographic silver, this is my favourite nail polish out of the collection.

The Lips
I cannot explain how impressed I was by the lipsticks, First off can I just say how pretty does the packaging look? Some may not favour the cardboard packaging but I personally love it! It gives a festival vibe if you know what I mean and coupled with the pretty labelling is the amazing colour pay off! Gone Glamping* a perfect dupe for M.A.C's candy yum yum shade and Headliner* a cool toned classic red shade. Both have incredible formulations, it's super creamy and it moisturises my lips too! It feel comfortable and lasts quite a long time. A real winner. Priced at £4.99 each.

The Face/Body
Face and body painting that is! You can really get creative and let your inner artist unleash with these cute handy pocket-sized paints. The collection contains five body paints in total: 3 neon shades (pink, orange and yellow*) and 2 metallic shades (gold* and silver*) priced at £3.99 each. I cannot wait to get creative and showcase some designs for a future review but I think that it's great that these have been included in the collection. Perfect to pop into your bag and party on! The colour pay off is really good and it stays on pretty well as well as being easy to remove. Another winner!

I am so impressed with this summer collection, I will be doing in depth reviews of all of the products so that you'll know what to take with you! I'll definitely help all you festival goers out there!

The collection is available to buy now, check it out here - link

What do you think of the Model's Own Festival Collection?

30 comments:

  1. Love the shades! Perfect For summer :)

    http://lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! <3 It's all about neons and pastels <3 xx

      Delete
  2. These look absolutely crazy, I'm in love with the packaging!

    Taylor Mayed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right! ^^ It sure is eye-catching, I especially love the lipstick casing which is made out of cardboard! <3 xx

      Delete
  3. The shades are so perfect for Summer, I adore the packaging so lovely x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! <3 the packaging/colour scheme really captures the 'festival vibe' <3 xx

      Delete
  4. I am going to HAVE to go shopping! The colours look so good, and I like the idea of going for a bright, festival - inspired look! X

    agingerblondie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oopsie! ^^ haha! The collection has everything you could possibly want for festivals <3 xx

      Delete
  5. Love the look of this range!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 It's one of my favourite collections from Models Own! xx

      Delete
  6. Oooh these all look gorgeous!!! I love Models Own - they have some amazing colours!!!

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I love their pastel range too! <3 A great nail polish & lipstick brand I think! xx

      Delete
  7. Such pretty and fun shades for summer! The polishes look great :)

    Annie | DrugstoreDreamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! This collection is so well thought of <3 perfect for those who love colour xx

      Delete
  8. Im in love with the nail polishes =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The glittery topcoat is my fave <3 ^^ Models Own have started to takeover my nail polish collection haha xx

      Delete
  9. Such fun collection, I just need some tickets to the festival now! ;)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is :) <3 haha, it would go perfect together! <3 xx

      Delete
  10. The glittery nail varnish looks gorgeous! Might have to buy it when I'm next in superdrug! xx

    Eleanorclaudie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 I think it will look amazing on white and black nail polish too ^^ xx

      Delete
  11. I love how these look. Perfect shade for upcoming summer.

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree <3 It can definitely brighten up any outfit too <3 xx

      Delete
  12. I love the Models Own festival collection - I bought my first one two years ago for Glastonbury, it was prefect with loads of glitter and bright lipstick. This range looks even better!
    x
    https://northernmagpie.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I wasn't aware of this! ^^ I think so too, since the face paint and hair spray has been added into the mix xx

      Delete
  13. I so need those polishes - they look amazing xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are beautiful shades! The pink's my personal fave from the colours xx

      Delete
  14. love this post! the bright colours of the nail varnishes and lipsticks against the white background looks great. Really nice photography skills! I also love the way you set out your posts :) the different types of writing etc!

    Find me at www.thedazzleguide.com if you fancy checking it out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! Comments like this really makes my day, so happy to hear you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed working on this post <3 xxx

      Delete
  15. I haven't seen this collection yet, where have i been?! lol! Also, I looove how you've photographed the swatches! Great photos xx

    Aspiring Londoner | UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiding away I guess hehe ^^ best way to keep upto date with Model's own is their Instagram <3 I am lovin' this brand alot lately. Aww thank you so much lovely! <3 xxx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara