Tuesday, 19 May 2015

I Love... Cosmetics Coconut & Cream Body Lotion




If you know me well, you'll know that I love Coconut scented anything! Be it lip balm, body lotion or even cake!
I have been trying out a few products from I Love Cosmetics and after loving the hand cream and bubble bath I knew it was time to try out a body lotion in my most favourite scent, Coconut & Cream!

Product description:
Feel idyllic with a burst of sweet coconut and velvety cream.
All our new body lotions include coconut oil & shea butter to help leave your skin feeling gorgeously nourished & fabulously smooth. Oh and for the record our yummy products are Paraben Free and pH Balanced.

Packaging-wise it is a definite crowd pleaser! The easy to use, built in pump makes applications quick and easy, there's no wastage and you are not left scooping any product out which can be tedious,win!
The fonts/colours and clever labelling makes this a delightful product to pick up and read. It's eye-catching and very informative.
The ingredients used includes: Coconut oil and Shea Butter which insures nothing but soft, silky skin that is left feeling oh so hydrated and comfortable again. Now I'll be honest, right after a shower it would seem like a chore to apply some of my previous body lotions because it would literally take ages for the cream to soak into the skin, I would also be left feeling greasy than hydrated. This however soaks into the skin so quickly! I was amazed that I didn't have to fan myself to help the lotion set into my skin.
The texture of the cream is quite thick but it honestly feels air-whipped, almost the same consistency as a freshly whipped ice cream you get from the ice cream van. I absolutely love that even though it's thick, it acts like a really thin cream which makes applying this a breeze.
Now onto the main part, the scent! I really wish I could eat this because it smells exactly like Coconut and Vanilla cake! (insert heart eyes emoji here) The scent is quite strong so I personally like it. If you aren't too keen on heavy scents then steer clear of this. I have to also add that even though the scent is strong, it in no way smells artificial, it just smells of freshly baked coconut cake in a bottle! Dreamy!

Yet another winner from I Love... Cosmetics! I cannot recommend this enough! It leaves your skin feeling very soft, hydrated and smelling like some sort of a sweet treat!

Check it out here - link / available to buy online or instore at Boots, Superdrug and even Primark! £2.99*

Have you tried this or any other body lotion from I Love... Cosmetics before?

28 comments:

  1. I have body and hand creams from this range and they smell so delicious - just like holidays!"

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh you are so right! It really reminds me of hot summer days as well as making me crave coconut cake! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. I love this line. I've used their body butter (sooo good) and their body wash/bubble bath and loved both.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! :) I have not tried their body butter before, If I was to choose one I wouldn't even know what scent to go for, decisions decisions... <3 xx

      Delete
  3. Ahhh I love the smell of this range, can't get enough! x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! <3 makes me want to devour it! lol xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You should seriously smell this in person, it's outta this world! <3 perfect if you favour coconut/sweet scents xx

      Delete
  5. I have this as a shower gel and it smells amazing :)

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh man! I honestly want the whole coconut & cream range range! Haha xx

      Delete
  6. Oooh this sounds like it would smell gorgeous, I love coconut! I've had a few raspberry scented products from I Love which were really great x

    Charlotte / Colours & Carousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you will LOVE this! Grab this soon girly! xx

      Delete
  7. Ah I love everything with coconut! Plus is so great on the skin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is PERFECT for you! You'll be smelling like coconut cake! Grab this one, trust me! xx

      Delete
  8. This sounds awesome!I love the smell of coconut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you'll love this! Give it a try if you can! xx

      Delete
  9. I really like this brand! I also love the smell of coconut xx

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect because it's two of the things you love! Together! <3 xxx

      Delete
  10. This product looks amazing, especially for the price!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly cannot tell you how amazing it is, for the mere price of £2.99, it acts like such an expensive body lotion! <3 xx

      Delete
  11. I have the shower gel version of this and it's amazing! You'd absolutely love it!

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wowee! Will have to check that out asap! <3 xx

      Delete
  12. I love coconut scented things!! So yummy, this looks great, I've never tried anything from them so I'll have to check it out.

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh then this is PERFECT for you! Do try it out for sure! <3 xx

      Delete
  13. Great review! So pleased I found it as I have always been tempted to try this but always wondering if it would be any good!

    Ax
    www.alicerosieallsop.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! So glad to hear that! Hope you try it out soon <3 xx

      Delete
  14. I Love products smell amazing! I have the I Love Raspberry & Blackberry lip balm and hand cream. I would recommend those to everyone. I've never tried the body lotion though, but I like the sound of it.

    xx Izzy | Qthee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a beautiful scent too! I have it in a bubble bath form. Do try it out! <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara