Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Everyday Accessories


Accessories, no girl can live without em!

I have been enjoying a few pieces that I wear daily and I wanted to share it with you all.
I favour minimalistic jewellery the most, since it looks chic and is easy to wear. Most days I wear a simple chain with a cute pendant, the ragdoll necklace is one of my favourites and I bought it from Accessorize a few years back. It goes well with anything and not forgetting to mention how cute it looks! If I'm not wearing this, then I'll most certainly be sporting a diamond pendant.

Bracelets wise, I love a classic pearl bracelet! I usually wear this on it's own or with a few bangles/bracelets to form some arm candy! 
For rings, I always wear my stunning wedding ring as well as a few rings from Primark, I am loving Primark jewellery at the moment! Especially the rings and earrings. I usually chuck on atleast 2 rings.

Lastly my earring choices are always from Primark because their stud earrings are so cheap and the designs are so pretty, I recently bought a £3 pack which had a light pink/grey colour scheme and I fell in love with it. I have been meaning to go again to check for the latest designs/colours because without a doubt, I always pick up a pack or two.
I love buying my accessories from Primark, Accessorize and Topshop. I find that these places stock amazing pieces but I also love raiding my mom's jewellery box for vintage pieces, let's just hope she doesn't find out that I 'borrowed' her black and white enamel bangle...

What's your favourite place to buy accessories from?

12 comments:

  1. I love Primark jewellery too! It used to be so cheap and tacky but now you can find some really lovely pieces for next to nothing :) x

    Always, Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 I do remember those days! It's so good that they have upped their game, it's all I ever buy there ^^

      Delete
  2. Love accessories! I find myself stocking up from primark regularly, its just so cheap and always gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High five to that! <3 I could take hours in there ^^ xx

      Delete
  3. Can never go wrong with Primarni rings! Also Accessorize do my favourite necklaces, at least half of my necklace collection is from there. So envious you can wear earrings like that too, my ears react badly to anything other than real silver/gold so I'm stuck with tiny gold plated studs and can't afford anything nicer!

    Alex
    efflorescentdream.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no! I know a few people that cannot wear those earrings but atleast you can treat yourself to some stunning real gold/silver pieces, no choice right?! <3 xx

      Delete
  4. I love this ring with a pearl ;) I had similar one bud the pear fell off.. I hope yours won't do that ;p
    If you'd like you could check out my new blog arabesque - I'd be honored ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I've had this one for a few years and it's from primark, it's still going strong ^^ One of the reasons as to why I buy from primark, the quality has really improved <3 xx I sure will! <3 xx

      Delete
  5. The doll necklace is gorgeous! I love cute and quirky jewellery :-)

    Emma xx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love accessorize, specially because of their dainty pieces, the ragdoll necklace really caught my eye so I had to have it <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara