Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Bomb Cosmetics Rose Bazaar Soap




Rose is one of my favourite skincare scents and when I spotted this soap amongst some of the other goodies that were sent to me by Bomb Cosmetics, I couldn't help but rip open the packaging to get a sniff. This is such a happy soap with an amazing scent, so read on to see why you need this in your life!

Product description:
Complex aromas of fresh, dewy rose petals awaken the senses at the Rose Bazaar, let the pure rose and clary sage essential oils balance your soul from within.

Visually this soap is stunning, a beautiful pink/red soap.This can make any bathroom look girly and it can also makes a great little gift option too!
The scent is very natural, it is not that overpowering nor does it smell artificial in any way. If you love your floral scents then you'll definitely love this one! I can detect the rose as well as the clary sage, It smells floraly but fresh, nothing too heavy which is great! The concoction of ingredients works very well together which makes this a very light and refreshing scent.
This lathered up pretty well too, there were alot of soft and floral-scented bubbles which cleansed my hands well. My skin was left feeling squeaky clean and oh-so soft. The scent also lingered on for a bit which was a plus.
This soap comes in slices and it's quite big so it will last you for quite a bit. I don’t find the square shape too user-friendly, so whenever I want to use it, I cut a small piece off, this way, the rest of the soap won’t get wet and thus will last longer.
This soap is handmade and it's made with vegetable based glycerin and natural essential oils. This means all those that favour natural products will love this!
This looks and performs quite well and I am so tempted to try out the other scents too.
Overall, I thought that this was a rather lovely soap, it ticks all of the boxes for me and it is worth trying.

Check it out here - link/£2.49*

What do you think about handmade soaps?

18 comments:

  1. I love handmade soaps. I always feel good if I can support a small business. The best soap ever that looked like a cupcake was from independent soap makers. Find me at http://www.igaberry.com/
    & https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/igaberry-13323143Have a lovely day, Iga x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree with you! With handmade items you can see how lovingly it was made, That sounds awesome! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. I always look at handmade soaps like this on etsy and favorite shops, but then I never actually order any. I really do need to try some out, because this looks and sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth trying <3 It's much better than the commercial soaps that are available ^^ xx

      Delete
  3. Great review!! Love your blog. would be great if you could check my blog out too https://www.bloglovin.com/people/ravishingroses-4222521

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much lovely! Sure will do! <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  4. This looks so cute! I'm a sucker for a cute bath product!

    lillies and lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's just so hard because you do not feel like using it haha <3 I seem to like to hoard bath stuff especially xx

      Delete
  5. This is so pretty! I love hand-made soaps, they always smell so divine!

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you <3 it's so refreshing to see what brands come up with <3 I prefer this type of soap over commercial ones any day xx

      Delete
  6. I LOVE handmade soaps, this one looks so girly, wish to be able to smell it :3
    I think my favourite ones are from Lush to be honest! Btw I'm on your blog for the very first time and I love it! It's so so so nice!

    Wanna step by my blog?
    http://belongstosan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I just think they look and smell better <3 I heart Lush soaps too! Especially 'honey i washed the kids' <3 aww thank you so much! So sweet! <3 Sure of course! xx

      Delete
  7. I love the smell and idea of a handmade soap, but I am sad to admit I prefer liquid soap in a dispenser. ;)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose it is easier but I love how a solid version can be presented with glitter, decorations etc <3 But your right too, handmade soaps do smell good and are better than commercial ones xx

      Delete
  8. Must purchase one of these soaps its such a great price and sounds absolutly gorgeous! I am a natural junkie so this is for me!
    Eloise x|eloisesvilag.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Perfect for you <3 that's for sure! xx

      Delete
  9. Love the smell of these soaps, always so cheering and bubbly.

    www.passingfancyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh you love bomb cosmetics soaps too? You'll then know how amazing the scents are! Not artificial at all ^^ xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara