Monday, 4 May 2015

April Favourites


FROM BOTTOM L CLOCKWISE: KISSTICK IN CARESSING RED, I LOVE COSMETICS HAND CREAM IN STRAWBERRIES & CREAM, PAPIER POUDRE BLOTTING PAPERS & CHINESE COCONUT CANDY.
Time for another monthly favourites! In the month of April, I haven't been using any new make-up items that were worth putting into a favourites post (apart from that gorgeous lippy) however I have been enjoying these four items and I had to share with you these products that did make it to the list.

First up, Hand cream! The Strawberries & cream scent by I Love Cosmetics is a real winner, This instantly hydrates and soothes my hands and coupled with an amazing texture is the scrummy scent, it seriously smells like strawberry milkshakes from McDonalds! This also lifts my mood and makes me think of hot summer days. You will always find this in my handbag because I never leave the house without it.

Next is a brand new lipstick (KISStick) from a newly released brand called Kiss Cosmetics, I was sent this shade to try out and I have been lovin' it ever since, The pigmentation and staying power is really commendable, the texture is buttery soft and for the price, it's an absolute bargain. I honestly think this lipstick has similar qualities to higher branded ones but without the hefty price tag.

Whilst rummaging through my stash, I rediscovered these vintage blotting papers which are a travel essential, You basically rip a sheet from the book and blot it on your face, the sheets are coated with face powder and when you look back at the paper, you'll see that it has picked up any oil/dirt and it will leave your face looking matte again, I think this will be a firm summer staple for me! What I love about this is that it's quick, easy and disposable!

Lastly, since a recent trip to China Town, I have been munching on all sorts of chinese/korean candies/biscuits/snacks, these coconut candies are to die for! They're so creamy and moreish, you'll want more than one! I know I'll be repurchasing these again soon and I do keep a few near me whilst I'm blogging away.

What have you been loving in the month of April?

24 comments:

  1. I adore the I Love.. Cosmetics, they're so nice!

    Also, I don't know if you've done this already but I tagged you to do the Liebster Award Tag

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more <3 so budget friendly too! Ahh thanks lovely! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Great choices! Lately, I am totally obsessed with my Pillow Lips lip balm. Would love to read your tips on how to enjoy the sun and stay safe under my newest post here: http://www.igaberry.com/2015/05/stay-healthy-and-safe-in-the-sun.html Have a lovely day, Iga x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! <3 ooh that sounds cute! ^^ never heard of that brand before xx

      Delete
  3. I think I've seen Kiss cosmetics in John Lewis (if it's the same one!), I've been meaning to go over and try some lippies out.

    Cadaea | Cadaea.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's being sold online, was only launched end of last month, check out their website if you're not too sure <3 Trust me, this company means business! It feels just like a high end lippie <3 xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It smells exactly like a strawberry milkshake, that's how accurate the scent is! So scrummy! Wish I could eat it haha ^^ xx

      Delete
  5. Great post, im a new follower =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! Welcome aboard! <3 xx

      Delete
  6. I love the I Love... products so much! I'm dying to try one of their hand creams, I can only imagine they will be amazing!
    I also love your photos for this post! Just thought you should know ;) x

    Sofie x
    itsjustsofie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I really want to try the coconut one next <3 Aww thank you so much! I'm really working on the photography side of things lately and have been enjoying it too! xx

      Delete
  7. The blotting papers look so cute, I have some from DHC x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? Love the vintage packaging the most! <3 xx

      Delete
  8. Love your pictures! That lipstick is the most gorgeous shade :)

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! It's the perfect red isn't it? <3 xx

      Delete
  9. you make me want i love... products , their packaging look stunning x

    salmabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! It definitely brightens up any room and even your handbag contents xx

      Delete
  10. Not familiar with Kiss Cosmetics, but that lipstick sounds amazing - love the shade too! Will definitely have to give it a go as I love reds/pinks! Thanks for sharing xo

    Sharan | essehearts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem lovely! Kiss Cosmetics was only launched late last month, you can them online too! Quite a decent brand I think <3 xx

      Delete
  11. I Love Cosmetics always has such lovely smelling products! Need to get my hands on some new ones and the strawberries and creams sounds like the perfect pick!

    http://ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Even I want to try the new scents <3

      Delete
  12. I really love that hand cream! I have the I love Raspberry & Blackberry lip balm and hand cream. Both are amazing and smell heavenly.

    xx Izzy | Qthee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 that scent too! I've tried it in the bubble bath version and it's so scrummy! LOVE their scent options xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara