Monday, 20 April 2015

The Bath Mama Luxury Bath Creamer Giftset Review





Recently I was contacted by a lovely new company called The Bath Mama and I was asked if I would like to review a Luxury Bath Creamer Set, so knowing that I love my pamper evenings, it was a definitive yes!
The Bath Mama stock so many handmade products, from bath fizzers to candles! I am loving the look of some of the products and I do predict that this company will make other brands run for their money, simply because I think their products are unique and the ideas behind them are quite innovative.

Product description:
6 Luxury bath creamers in a lovely pink gift box. These Luxury handmade Bath Creamers are designed to melt in the bath water and soften and moisturise the skin. As you drop them in your bath, they will slowly release a luxurious creamy blend of moisturising ingredients. The 6 creamers are packed within the lovely gift box box to limit any damage during transport. Box made from cardboard and each creamer is 40g.

I love how cute these creamers are, though these bath products are small, you can tell how lovingly it was made with the amazing attention to detail. They look like mini Parisian cakes!
A few days back I decided to test these out and since my skin needed some TLC, I used 2 creamers and boy! Did these work fabulously!
As soon as I popped these into my bath water, it fizzed and melted away releasing some of the lovely essential oils, this contained cocoa butter, almond oil, cornstarch, geranium and triple rosewater! So many skin-lovin ingredients which meant my skin was feeling oh so soft and moisturised, my skin was so well taken care of that I skipped applying body lotion! I really didn't need to since these creamers did an excellent job of adding extra moisture. The scent is pretty uplifting too, it has a fresh/spa-like scent which made me feel relaxed and rejuvenated. 
These mini creamers are great for travelling as well as a great gift option. If you suffer from dry skin, this will be so perfect for you! I am quite impressed by The Bath Mama and you definitely should check this company out!

Check it out here - link/£21.99 now on sale for £10.99*

What do you think about these luxury bath creamers & The Bath Mama?

16 comments:

  1. Such beautiful set, perfect for every mum to get a bit of pampering!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree! Perfect for any girly girl out there as-well as moms <3

      Delete
  2. These are so lovey! Such a good idea for a gift, will definitely check them out! Beautiful photography x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if anyone received these, they would be ecstatic! <3 Thank you much! Really working on the photo side of things ^^

      Delete
  3. These sounds so amazing, and such good gift, toO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me it's a great 'pick me up' <3

      Delete
  4. I'm not really a bath person because I usually don't have time for them. But girl these look so cute. I'm always drawn to bath bombs. They smell amazing.

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I hear ya! <3 These are scented so lovely, a very optimistic scent, very spa-like ^^

      Delete
  5. Bath creamers sound beautiful! I love anything with cocoa butter and almond oil in so these sound amazing :) xx
    www.surelychar.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These really do quench your skin's thirst, if that makes any sense, so great for dry skin sufferers <3 xx

      Delete
  6. These look adorable! Just followed you lovely! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks good enough to eat too! <3 hehe aww thank you so much!

      Delete
  7. They sound so lovely! I'll definitely have a look around the website! xx
    untitled&unfinished

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, you end up buying a few things, I'm loving their heart shaped bath bombs! Such great quality too! <3 xx

      Delete
  8. if these were foods, I'd devour them.

    Ayre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! ^^ I would too! They would make the perfect lil snack cake <3

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara