Friday, 17 April 2015

New Brand Alert | Kiss Cosmetics






I have some very exciting news to share with you all along with a mini review!
A new make-up brand is about to be launched called Kiss Cosmetics. Kiss Cosmetics have been working alongside many lovely beauty bloggers (including myself!) in the run up to their launch, I think it's great that we all had an input to help shape a new brand that I'm sure will be loved by many.
I was recently sent one of their new releases to try out - a KISStick! Which is quite cleverly named. I was sent the shade 'Caressing Red' - A bright Marilyn Monroe red. A warm and toasty red, sure to brighten up your complexion. There are 10 shades in total and the colours range from bright reds to the girliest of pinks. These will be sold at £7.00 which is quite decently priced and puts this alongside other medium high street selling brands. Now I really did not know what to expect and it was until I did the very first swatch, boy! Was I really impressed!
The lipstick casing is made of really sturdy plastic that feels of good quality, what I like about the KISStick is the fact that you can see the shade at the base, which means if you store all your lipsticks in a holder, you can easily distinguish what lipstick is what shade. The pigmentation is really commendable and with this you can easily achieve bold lips within moments. The actual texture of the lipstick is soft and buttery which makes it a dream to apply. It has a slight sheen so it's not too overly matte.
This also wears beautifully too and without any bleeding or patchiness, the colour fades with time but it's gradual. Coupled with this is a lovely sweet pleasant scent, almost vanilla-like which is a plus! I am really looking forward to seeing what's next for Kiss Cosmetics, if the lipsticks are like this then imagine what the other products will be like and here's another great thing, none of their products are tested on animals! So if you are looking for a cruelty free, amazing quality and priced brand then Kiss Cosmetics is definitely for you!

The brand launches on the week commencing the 20th of April (22nd of April) to be exact! So note that down in your diaries ladies! It will be available to buy here - link

What do you think of Kiss Cosmetics?

14 comments:

  1. The packaging looks lovely and that red is amazing! I'll definitely be checking these out.

    PhotoJennic 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, it looks so great on and it will look lovely on any skin tone <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Glad to know it doesn't have a waxy smell as thats one of my pet hates for high street brands! I like the beige shade that was released x
    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right! That puts me off too! <3 That's on my wishlist too! I love a good beige/nude lip colour! <3 xx

      Delete
  3. I've got an email to say I'm being sent one! After seeing the other reviews I'm SO excited to see which shade I'm going to get!

    Loves! Kirstie
    Kimamely Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wowee! You're going to LOVE it! The toxic kiss shade is one of my faves! (bright pink) <3

      Delete
  4. Wow, this is so exciting! the swatch looks super pigmented - definitely comparable to high end lipsticks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of the greatest qualities of this brand, i think! I am all for pigmented lip colour <3 xx

      Delete
  5. Your header is so lovely :) I've never heard of Kiss cosmetics before, they sound great! xx
    www.surelychar.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! <3 it's a new brand that will be launching next week, so excited! <3 xx

      Delete
  6. I'm a red lipstick fiend - this colour looks gorgeous and I love the price, and I'm always open to trying new brands so I look forward to trying these :-)

    Sarah - Lipstick & Dresses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes I can see that <3 This is honestly perfect for you lovely! They will be launched this week! <3 xx

      Delete
  7. Love this! I done the blog for the Locked Lips. Please check it our here: http://bit.ly/1K9tlOe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! <3 the review, well done! ^^ xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara