Friday, 10 April 2015

March Favourites




This month features: NYX Blusher in Peach, Bourjois Java Rice Face Powder, Clarins Truly Waterproof Mascara, The Vintage Cosmetic Company Powder Brush & Cute Food!

Quite a colourful favourites this month and it has two types of things that I love the most! Cutely shaped sweet treats and fool proof beauty items! So let's start going through what I loved in the month of March!

I have always loved the whole 'pink lip and cheek' combo and the NYX Blusher in 'Peach' has become a product I reach out for again, I used to love this alot and since I have begun to shop my stash, I have discovered so many old favourites. This blush delivers high pigmentation and the colour is so stunning on!

Next up is a new favourite, the Bourjois Java Rice Face Powder. I have ditched my rimmel stay matte powder for this beaut! It honestly is the best face powder I have ever used, It's just so finely milled and you can see tiny sparkles in the actual product. This sets my make-up beautifully, gives my skin some much needed radiance and it has the most incredible vintage-esque scent! A must-try if you haven't already. 

Moving onto the eyes and this product is a mascara but with added nourishing benefits for your lashes, it comes in the form of, Clarins Truly Waterproof Mascara and it's a real gem! This not only lengthens your lashes but it also protects the lashes from the harsh effects of salt water and chlorine, thanks to the bitter orange tree wax and squalane from olives to deliver a great conditioning eye product. There are very few mascaras that actually do good to our lashes so it's worth investing in this one.

I discovered a great brand of make-up brushes and The Vintage Cosmetic Company's Powder Brush goes straight to the top of my list! This brush goes really well with the Bourjois Java Rice Powder and it applies it so effortlessly too. I like to dust a fine amount of face powder to set my make-up and this brush lets me, the bristles are oh-so soft and the gorgeous packaging means it will look great on top of any dresser.

Lastly cute food items! Last month was Make Up Revolution's first birthday and they sent out these amazingly cute cake pops to so many bloggers, I was so surprised when mine came through the letter box, there were 5 in total and some were in the shape of a make-up product! It also came with a hand written note to say thank you for being apart of their revolution, which was the kindest gesture ever! If you tasted them then you'll know how chocolately and moist they were! Let me know in the comments section if you received them too!
I also picked up these cutely shaped biscuits from China Town and I also had to feature it in my favourites, the Hello Panda brand is so cute! From the packaging to the actual taste of the biscuits, it was pure love!

What have you been loving lately?

10 comments:

  1. Love the blusher super pretty :) Great Picks!

    www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a perfect summery pink shade <3 Thanks lovely! xx

      Delete
  2. The Makeup Revolution treats are so cute!! You're lucky yours stayed in tact! Gorgeous picks :) x

    Amy | The Perks of Being Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be honest, I didn't even want to eat em because they looked that amazin' <3 I was super happy about my postman being delicate with my parcel, some don't even care! Thanks girly! <3 xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely post! The blush is such a pretty shade for spring and the packaging of those biscuits is adorable!

    Emma x
    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3 I definitely agree! I've kinda kept the box... just could not throw it away haha <3 xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Nyx blushers are insanely pretty! I want more colours! <3

      Delete
  5. I must try that Bourjois Face Powder at some point, it sounds lovely and the packaging is beautiful too! How cute are those cake pops? x
    www.lovedbylaura.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must! <3 I only use that now and I don't think I'll change it either. I know right?! It's from pop bakery in London and it tasted amazin' <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara