Monday, 13 April 2015

I Love Raspberry & Blackberry Bubble Bath





Recently I was sent a few products from the I Love... Cosmetics range and so far so good! I reviewed their Strawberries & Cream Handcream which you can view here and it has become a daily staple for me and I never leave the house without it.
So I chose to try this bubble bath next and since I love my fruity scents I was excited to use this in my next pamper session.

Product description:
Feel invigorated with a burst of yummy raspberry and delicious blackberry.
All our bubble bath & shower crèmes include our unique skin softening vitamin complex to help moisturise and keep skin soft and supple. Oh and just for good luck we've added natural extracts of raspberry and blackberry to help you feel invigorated. Yippee! For the record our fabulous products are Soap Free, Paraben Free and pH Balanced.

Packaging wise, it's pretty fool-proof, an easy to use 'pour it in' bottle allows you to control the amount of bubbles you want. The label is very informative and has some cute humorous sayings. The colour of the bubble bath is a gorgeous deep red and it matches the scent very well.
In the bottle, you can really smell the raspberries and blackberries, such a summery/fruity scent. It almost reminds me of a fruit tart served with fresh cream. The scent is spot on and in no way does it smell artificial. 
When I poured quite an amount into my bath water, not only was I able to create many sweetly scented bubbles but the bath water turned into a delicate pink colour. Although I love my bath bombs and crazily coloured bath water, it's sometimes great to have a traditional bubble bath.
It states on the packaging that the added vitamin complex, softens the skin and I am pleased to report that indeed, my skin felt oh-so soft. I am a huge fan of skincare products like these because they not only have a fun purpose but also gives something back, in this case, super soft skin!
The scent lingered onto my skin even after the bath and surprisingly it was not overpowering either. For the price you get a HUGE amount (500ml) the bottle is big and will last quite a while. I think this is another lovely product to try out, I have my eyes on trying the Mango & Papaya bubble bath next, the price is so cheap and it's so worth trying it out.

Check it out here and available to buy at Boots, Superdrug and online / £2.99* for 500ml

Have you tried this before?

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE I Love... I think they are a great brand I love most of their products! Xx
    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So amazingly priced too! Great quality at great prices! <3 I think I'm already a fan! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the scent of the I Love.. brand, always so strong but not too sickly, just how I like it!


    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree! <3 and the scent is always spot on too! xx

      Delete
  3. I have tried so many 'I Love..' products over the years, they smell too good to resist!

    Laurie-Elle // laurieelle.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right and so far I have only tried 2! There's so many on my wishlist <3 xx

      Delete
  4. Sounds lovely and it' so reasonably priced - but I have to be SO careful with body washes. I'm so susceptible to nasty infections and stuff from overly scented body products. Eeek.

    Georgina
    foxonthehunt.com - smashbox palette giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! This should be gentle enough for you! Though the scent is strong in the bottle, once it's mixed in with water it becomes so delicately fragranced so it's definitely not overly scented <3 xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. and it smells so 'real' too <3 berry-tastic! xx

      Delete
  6. This looks and sounds amazing. I love berries and baths so this sounds perfect :) Such a good price too x

    Sam
    www.thenailandbeautyfiles.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh then this is perfect for you! <3

      Delete
  7. I have the mango and papaya one and it smells AMAZING! Unfortunately, I don't have a bath haha. Well I do, but the water goes under the floors instead of down the drain, so I can't use it! So I use it as a shower cream instead, and that totally works too! I wish I could try it as the bubble bath it really is, but using it in the shower works pretty well, so I'll have to settle with that for now. I was so close to buying this one though as it smelled so good! I really want to try the coconut and cream one too! :)

    Sofie xx
    itsjustsofie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah! I want to try that one next, perfect for summer, though I won't be using it as a bubble bath haha, it'll be too hot for that! Sounds like a great shower creme though! You really know your I love cosmetics scents xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara