Monday, 6 April 2015

Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss




I rotate my lip products depending on my mood and it was until I used this hidden gem, I realised that I may of found THE perfect nude gloss, like EVER!
I seem to collect and favour pinks and nudes and this particular lipgloss from Essence has now got a permanent place in my make-up bag, read on to find out why!

Product description:
timeless, trendy and beautiful! the wonderfully shiny lipglosses are available in bright as well as subtle shades. they give your lips a beautifully pampered look, amazing shine and fresh color. glossy and light on your lips – these lipglosses are simply irresistible!

This shade (022 Nude Kiss) really reminds me of the Kylie Jenner-esque nude lip colour but in lipgloss form. It is beautiful and it can really flatter any skin tone. This pinky/browny nude can be worn any time which is great since it is a 'no set rule' kinda colour.
The doe foot applicator is shaped well which means it coats your lips quite quickly and the gloss is able to reach and follow your lip's natural curves.
The gloss has mini shimmers/glitters but in no way does it feel gritty, which is a plus! There are pink,green,copper and silver sparkles and this really helps enhance the look of the lips, giving it a 'plumper' look. It's also a high shine gloss which can look great on top of matte lipsticks to give your look more dimension.
This wears beautifully too, it lasts a good 3/4 hours (without eating/drinking) which is great and coupled with the long staying power is a pleasant texture. It's neither thick nor runny. This is where some cheap lipglosses go downhill but definitely not this one. This also has a lovely vanilla like scent which I LOVE and one of the biggest pros of this particular lipgloss is that it's NON-sticky! I just cannot believe that this lip product has all of the qualities you could ever hope for. Yet again Essence Cosmetics have amazed me with their fabulous quality with such low prices, all this from a £1.80 lipgloss?! I think it's time you tried this one out! 

So if you are looking for a budget-friendly, easy to travel with, sleek looking and a very moisturising lip product then definitely go for this one!

Check it out here and it's available to buy here //£1.80!*

Have you tried out an Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss before?

26 comments:

  1. Great review and your pictures are absolutely stunning! Might have to try this stuff out! xx

    Meggan
    www.cardiganjezebel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're so sweet! <3 Thank you so much! Definitely do try this one out! It's amazin' <3 xx

      Delete
  2. You can't go wrong with a nude lipstick! I love the fact that this isn't sticky, like a lot of other cheap glosses. This is a great find xx Sophie/ www.prettyandpolished.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is a hidden gem! Has all of the qualities I look for in a lip product <3 xx

      Delete
  3. Wow! I can't believe it lasts so long! That's rare for a lip gloss for me! Xx
    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! This one has exceeded my expectations ^^

      Delete
  4. I have this same lipgloss and love it! I need to start wearing it more.
    I love your blog btw- followed on bloglovin
    xx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High five to that! <3 I want a pink from the same range now <3 Thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  5. This has become one of my staples, absolutely love this lip gloss! xx

    Rose
    http://www.lepetitrianon.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mini fan club right here! <3 this lip gloss is so underrated & needs more love! xx

      Delete
  6. Great review! I cannot believe how cheap this is either! I recently bought a Charlotte Tilbury one for £16.50(!!!!) and was really unimpressed, this sounds and looks SO much better! xx

    LA COCO NOIRE ¦ Lifestyle, Food and Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! Oh em gee! Really? I thought CT was great make-up! I love to find alternatives to the higher end brands and this is definitely one of them <3 xx

      Delete
  7. Lovely colour: and what a fab price stunning

    Laura // Liberty Loves Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the perfect nude shade <3 Forever lovin' those kinda shades xx

      Delete
  8. Wow what a bargain! You can never go wrong with a nude lip x

    Toni x
    clarkecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! An effortless and a favourite colour of mine <3

      Delete
  9. Awesome lipgloss... and at that price? Let me at it!!!
    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha so true! You can pick up 5... or even 10 at that price! <3 xx

      Delete
  10. The price is so affordable and it looks amazing. I'm not int lip glosses but might as well give this one a go just for that price x

    I'm visiting you from the #fblchat. Thanks for the link!!
    My Cup of Tea xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do, you'll be hooked! <3 you won't be disappointed xx

      Delete
  11. Looks lovely, as so cheap! I just don't tend to get on with lipglosses too well :(

    Georgina
    foxonthehunt.com - smashbox palette giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand what you mean, with the whole 'hair sticks to it' kinda thing (if that's the issue) but this one surprisingly does so well, it's worth a try! xx

      Delete
  12. Great review :) I don't really wear lipgloss but this one sounds really good!
    I'm putting it on my list, I'll give it a try!

    Neeny x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fab girly! <3 Essence should be tried, such an amazin' brand <3 xx

      Delete
  13. I love your blog post! I haven't tried the lip gloss but I might give it a go after reading your post. With their amazing prices, it's not like I'll be out of pocket by much if I don't like it!

    I love their lipsticks and I'm currently obsessed with the nude collection of nail colours. At £1.80 per nail colour, I can afford treat myself to a shade a week! ;)

    Since writing this post, have you tried any other Essence products?#

    Michelle -x-
    Sugardust and Starlight Blog
    Essence Nude Nail Colour Blog Post

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much lovely! I so agree! Essence really does tick all of the boxes, even though the price is so cheap the quality exceeds my expectations, or anyone's expectations really. I am a huge fan of their nude lipsticks & nail polishes too, the one shade that can be worn without any effort. I use and love many essence products, I highly recommend their highlighter, blusher, kohl liner, lipstick, nail polish and mascara ^^ <3 I am yet to try more face products like concealer, but I LOVE essence... as you can tell ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara