Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Bomb Cosmetics Spring 2015 Collection




Recently on Twitter I saw that Bomb Cosmetics* (link) were looking for five bloggers to test and review some of the products from their new Spring 2015 collection and I thought to opt in but I really had no idea I was one of the lucky few to be picked, I mean what were the chances! I am so grateful that I got picked and opening up the package was quite a sight!
A huge pink box arrived with rainbow coloured foam pieces, I had to find all of the products and trust me, it was so much fun! In the end I found seven products in total, all different and oh so cute!
So here's a list of what was sent to me:

Mad About You Creamer (30g)  from the Spring Collection
Rose Bazaar Soap (100g) from the Spring Collection
Starlight Express Blaster (160g) from the Spring Collection
Vintage Vibe Mallow (50g) from the Spring Collection
Flying High Shower Gel (300ml) 
Baby Powder Piped Candle
Strawberry Sunrise Blaster (160g) 

I have seen and read quite a few reviews about Bomb Cosmetics and I knew that I wanted to try this brand out for quite some time. They do not test on animals and they ensure that only the finest ingredients are used which means the finest essential oils and natural butters. coupled with this is amazingly coloured and decorated bath/body products. Everything is handmade and recycled materials are used for the packaging of products. It's everything you could possibly want from a bath/skincare brand, with the added element of fun!
I have alot to try out and report back to you but for now I will let you know my initial thoughts of each of the products.

This is such a lil product that could possibly mean business, though it's quite small in size the attention to detail is quite impeccable. This is a creamer, which means it adds all those lovely essential oils and butters to your bath water and you'll be feeling oh so soft. This won't change your bath water to a crazy colour like a bath bomb would but this will give something back to your skin and the shea butter means your skin will thank you for this.

I love a good girly soap, I have loved and tried so many pink themed soaps and boy! Am I excited to try this one! I heart rose scents and I love the name of this! This soap contains pure rose and clary sage essential oils which together is known for it's balancing properties.

A perfect spring themed bath bomb in the collection, the colours and scents used go perfectly together and visually, it is so pretty!
Tart lemon meringue and sweet raspberry ripple scents are used in this dessert themed bath bomb. This is a very refreshing scent and the pure lemon and ylang ylang essential oils mean that this could be great for uplifting your mood.

Now this is one of my favourites from the lot, This looks so cute and the colours are so pretty together. This has a beautiful floral scent and if you are into rose/geranium scents then this is perfect for you! This contains rosehip fragrance and pure patchouli & geranium essential oils. This will condition your skin thanks to the softening butters, one I'm excited to try out!

Flying High Shower Gel
Sometimes when your're strict for time and can't use a bath bomb then you can always opt for a great smelling shower gel and I'm glad I have this to try out. This lovely named shower gel - flying high smells so citrusy/tropical and it definitely reminds me that summer is not too far behind, another uplifting product and this contains pure sweet orange and mandarin essential oils. The pastel blue packaging is an eye pleaser and it's lovely to see that Bomb Cosmetics have branched out to make other products.

Baby Powder Piped Candle
I am currently burning this every evening to test out the scent so expect a review on this soon! I honestly did not want to use it because the candle was so beautifully decorated and adorned with pink iridescent glitter, the scent baby powder is very calming, soothing and it even contains a slight vanilla like scent. The piped candles are honestly like pieces of art, the prettiest candle I've ever seen!

Strawberry Sunrise Blaster
A very (straw)berry scented bath bomb that smells like strawberry milkshakes! A lovely spring/summer scent and the natural butters in this will condition and nourish your skin. I can imagine that the bath water will turn into a pretty pink colour and the decoration literally finishes off this bath product beautifully.

So watch this space for loads of upcoming Bomb Cosmetics reviews, I don't know about you but I am excited about this brand!
Have you tried Bomb Cosmetics before? Do you have a favourite product? Comment below!

18 comments:

  1. These look good enough to eat! I've never tried Bomb Cosmetics before but I'm a massive lover of Lush so I think I need to them out. Fab review x

    Always, Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3 Definitely do, I am so impressed with the quality of the products and it's just as fun! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Fantastic post, is it bad that I want to try and eat them haha. I love Lush but I've never tried Bomb Cosmetics!

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! <3 Haha I don't blame you! It all looks like pastel pick n mix ^^ I do think this is the brand to try next! xx

      Delete
  3. I love this company, smells amazing an so pretty too! I have a strawberry dream soap thing in the shape of a slice of cake :)
    Anna
    www.its-Anna's-life.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fab to hear! <3 wow that sounds scrummy ^^ xx

      Delete
  4. Oh my god!! What did I just see?! A chunk of bath heaven??? Amazing amazing post! I really need to get my hands on these! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah your comment made me smile, it truly is! <3 & thank you so much! <3 xx

      Delete
  5. This is exactly why I should spend more time on Twitter lol. I love Bomb Cosmetics that give Lush a run for their money and its a little cheaper too. I bought my Mum a set for one of her Mothers Day presents xx

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are soo right! They so do and the brand is so underrated I think! <3 need to talk about Bomb Cosmetics more, I've definitely become a fan! xx

      Delete
  6. Those are some good looking products! Strawberry sunrise blaster sounds amazing! How have I not heard of this brand before?!

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so good that I don't even feel like using it! Especially the bath bombs lol! I know what you mean, This brand needs to be heard about! xx

      Delete
  7. This all looks so pretty,especially the candle!
    Kirsty x


    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's the first thing I tried so expect a review on it very soon! <3 xx

      Delete
  8. I used to be obsessed with bomb cosmetics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can quite understand how you could get obsessed, i mean look at how cute the products are! <3

      Delete
  9. oh my gosh you lucky!!! these products are beautiful!

    Ayre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovely! I know, I wasn't expecting to be picked <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara