Thursday, 30 April 2015

Bomb Cosmetics Baby Powder Candle Review




After being picked to review Bomb Cosmetics's Spring 2015 Collection (View post here) and after receiving a generous box that was filled with products I spotted a candle and I knew that I had to try this out first. I mean look at how cute it is?! I honestly didn't want to use it because it had been crafted so beautifully but it sounded like the perfect scent. Read on to see why I loved it and why you need to try it out!

Product description:
Piped Candle with pure essential oils. Nostalgic scents of delicate baby powder with a sweet vanilla note.This candle will burn for 30 to 35 hours.

Now this is not your average candle, I could not believe for the price I would get such a great quality candle. I'll start off by talking about the presentation, boy was it stunning! The candle comes in a heavy duty glass jar which screams good quality and the candle wax was made up of two parts - a pink base with a white swirl on top (also made of wax) it was finished off with a sprinkling of pink iridescent glitter and adorned with a cute wax button to add to the already pretty lookin' product. No doubt visually it was so beautiful and unique, perfect for any candle lover out there!
The scent is definitely spot on and it was quite calming too, I could detect the vanilla note and it filled the air so quickly with this gentle scent, it smells exactly like baby powder but with added sweetness. The scent is made up of essential oils which is something I quite liked, nothing artificial but pure and natural goodness.
Burn time was fantastic and don't let the size fool you! I was able to get such a decent amount of burn time every evening. It definitely meets the acquired time of 30 - 35 hours.
This makes a perfect gift idea or as a treat for yourself. To be honest this candle should be priced more than what it is because you are getting quality, brilliant craftsmanship, added cuteness and a keepsake jar to use after all the wax has been used. I think that this should be on everyone's shopping list!

Check it out here: link/£8.99*

Have you tried a Bomb Cosmetics Candle before?

To all the twitter commenters/ocean organisations,Bomb cosmetics is a company that only uses natural products, the glitter is not made of plastic. Before you start commenting, read up about the company!

12 comments:

  1. Love your photos! This is so cute, it would be the perfect gift :)

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet! Thank you so much! <3 So right! There are so many lovely scents to choose from too but I'm liking pink alot lately xx

      Delete
  2. Yankee do a baby powder scent and I love it so I know that I'd love this too! Also, it would be the perfect room decoration as it is super cute!

    Mollie,xo \\\ The Fashion Of Craft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOH! I forgot that yankee do the same scent, too right! Imagine having so many colours ^^ would make any room pretty! <3 xx

      Delete
  3. this is the first time I'm hearing of this brand and their product look so darn cute!

    Ayre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh then am sure you will soon love them too because they make the most insane bath products ever, so colourful, cute and fun! <3 xx

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh that's the cutest candle I've ever seen, what a beautiful design xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me it had everything you could possibly want from a candle. Glitter, cute colour scheme and a lovely scent! <3 xx

      Delete
  5. The candle looks lovely, and i love a nice candle, but i was so drawn to the ballerina on the back!
    That is some gorgeous artwork!! If you drew it, WOW! Its impressive :)

    X, Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! So sweet, I did indeed and it took a few days, when I'm not blogging, I'm sketching away <3

      Delete
  6. This candles looks & sounds amazing (: I'm definitely going to have to pick one up soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I think it will be hard to choose just one, they ALL look pretty amazing and the choices of scents all sound nice xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara