Monday, 9 March 2015

Topshop Beauty Wishlist

Topshop Beauty Wishlist


If there's one brand I really want and need to try out then it has to be Topshop Make-up, believe it or not I have STILL not tried anything and I know that's terrible! I have seen so many positive reviews of the stunning products and I decided that I would love need these 6 picks, these are all from the core collection so you will definitely find them and should be stocked at all times. So here's what I've been lovin'

The Nails: It sure is hard to pick a few shades, they all are such lovely colours but my top two favourite shades are 'Party Piece'£6 (the glitzy one) and 'Boy Next Door' £5 (the pretty pastel blue one) 
I know glitter polishes can be a pain to remove but it sure looks stunning and it's ok to wear it once in a while. You can never have too many pastel hues and this blue is beautiful, I have been meaning to pick up a pastel blue shade and this one seems perfect!

For the Cheeks: Pink blushers are my ultimate favourite products, ever! The cream blusher in 'Afternoon Tea' £7 is a lovely pop of Fuchsia that looks very pigmented too and I love the cute name. To add a bit of colour and glow to my complexion I chose the bronzing illuminator in 'Reflect' £12.50 the colours work well together and highlighters have been something I have been using and enjoying alot lately in my make-up routine.

For the Lips: There She Goes £8 is a lovely girly pink shade that is definitely my kind of a pink. I love the packaging of this and I guess I need yet another pink lippie...

For the Eyes: The hunt for an eyeliner that does not budge is still on going and I saw that 'Coal' £4 seems to be a very pigmented black and at four pounds it's a pop! I need an eyeliner that will stay put so I will be swatching this one when I next pay a visit to Topshop.

View the whole core collection here - link

What is your all-time favourite product from Topshop's beauty range?

20 comments:

  1. Topshop makeup looks so pretty, I've only ever tried one of their cream blushes, I wish my local store stocked the makeup line!

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right, I adore their b&w patterned packaging! I have heard alot about their cream blushers, what's your fave? xx <3

      Delete
  2. love topshop make up :) especially their nailpolishes!

    Vivi x
    www.noirandcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 it's so hard to pick one too! Loving their new matte polishes as well! xx

      Delete
  3. I love Topshop's Cosmetics line, always wanting more and more!!!

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty // YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally understand! <3 I can definitely see myself making another wishlist soon lol xx

      Delete
  4. The 'Boy Next Door' nail colour looks lovely! Topshop pastel nail polishes are so pretty :)
    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right! I just can't get enough of pastel shades at the moment! <3 xx

      Delete
  5. Topshop blushes are lovely, one of my faves!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely loving this pink one! Will need to replace my fave revlon one when it finishes <3 xx

      Delete
  6. I have the kohl eyeliner and whilst it goes on really well I feel like it smudges and slips a bit too much
    Katie xo
    ktmyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Thanks for your honesty Katie! it sure is hard to find THE best pencil liner xx

      Delete
  7. I really want to try Topshop's lip products! They just look so pretty. I forgot how much of a pain it was to remove glitter polish but it's definitely worth it

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right! it sure is worth it! ;-) xx

      Delete
  8. The mint green nail polish looks like a really pretty shade! x

    ItsTheBlueBow

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Topshop nail varnishes, really want to try some matte colours :)

    http://ariannachatz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heard the formulation is quite good! <3 me too! Loving the pinks xx

      Delete
  10. I love Topshop make up. Their cream blush is great I love the shade neon rose and I also love their lip bullets x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for the shade name! Will swatch that one too! <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara