Thursday, 26 March 2015

The Vintage Cosmetic Company Brushes Review






 Powder brush* £16.00 & Concealer brush £7.00*

Ahh NEW make-up brushes! That's one thing I definitely love, since I wear make-up nearly everyday it sure is important to use good quality tools so that your make-up application is quick, easy and helps keep your base looking flawless.
The Vintage Cosmetic Company is becoming well known and a favourite of many! I was lovingly sent two of their face brushes to try out and I was far from being disappointed.
The Vintage Cosmetic Company offers a range of high quality beauty accessories with a unique, feminine 'darling' personality. This company has a 1950's vibe and it all looks so beautiful! Even their webpage is a work of art. I have always loved vintage anything so this was an ideal thing to talk about and review.
I was sent a powder brush and a concealer brush. I switched my everyday brushes so that I can trial these two and boy, was I amazed! I don't think I'll ever go back to my what used to be my favourite concealer brush.

Product descriptions:
This cream Powder brush from The Vintage Cosmetic Company will leave your skin feeling silky smooth. Its light, natural bristles help to even out skin tone to give a flawless look. Sweep a loose powder or powder compact across your t-zone and any other oily areas for a matte finish. This brush, which is made from synthetic bristles, is approximately 180mm in length from the tip to the end of the handle.
Use this cream Concealer brush from The Vintage Cosmetic Company to blend away dark circles and hide unwanted blemishes for an even finish.
Instead of dabbing or rubbing sensitive areas underneath your eyes or around blemishes, use our super smooth Concealer brush to hide them. Not only will you avoid spreading spots, you’ll also find that you won’t use as much of your all-important concealer.
The cream Concealer brush, which is made of synthetic bristles is approximately 157mm in length from the tip to the end of the handle.

Packaging wise, it sure looks stunning, each brush comes individually packaged in a see-through box that has a floral print design and the vintage cosmetics company logo on it. The brushes are cream coloured and are labelled with a name using an italic font.
These sure would look pretty on any dresser!
Using the concealer brush was so darn easy! The bristles are quite packed which means you are able to pick up alot of product which also means less product wastage! I was really able to cover my dark circles and blemishes with such precision! The tapered point meant that the brush really goes to in towards the inner corners of the eyes which I was having trouble covering with a previous brush. This concealer brush lets you control the application and with such light movements you can easily and quite quickly cover up those boo boos. 
The powder brush was just as amazing, again it picks up enough product and it is the softest thing ever! This brush ensures that you are just dusting over a face powder rather than caking it on, so your complexion looks natural and quite flawless. Both brushes distributes just the right amount of product so you don't have to worry about looking overly done. There are no bristle fall outs and washing these brushes are easy too!
I am SO impressed with this brand that I am now looking into purchasing some more of the brushes! I definitely recommend these! Well done The Vintage Cosmetic Company!

Check it out here - link and here - link

Have you tried The Vintage Cosmetic Company make-up brushes before?

30 comments:

  1. These brushes look absolutely beautiful, the packaging is great! I'll have to take a more in depth look at the company! Thanks for this :)

    Serene xoxo

    http://www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no problem lovely! I think these are amazing! The quality is just like higher-end brushes <3 xx

      Delete
  2. I hadn't heard of the vintage cosmetic company before but these brushes look amazing! I love the packaging too. After reading your review, I'm definitely intrigued and wanting to give these lovely brushes a try :)
    xxx
    Tasmin | Grandiose Days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this company will definitely start making other brands run for their money because I honestly think these are superb quality and perfect for girls who love their vintage! <3 Definitely! It's so affordable too! xx

      Delete
  3. Such pretty brushes. I need to get my hands on them asap. x
    - http://impatientperson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly do! You won't be disappointed, after so long I finally tried some good quality brushes <3 xx

      Delete
  4. These brushes sound good!
    By the way, love your blog but especially your photography!
    I wish I could take photos like that haha

    Neeny x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super affordable too! <3 Aww thank you so much! So sweet! I really trying to up my game in the photography side of things but happy to hear that you're lovin' it! <3 xx

      Delete
  5. I've never heard of this brand before but the brushes look great! x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cream handles are adorable! <3 xx

      Delete
  6. lovely post and your pictures are just so well done :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you much! That means alot! ^^

      Delete
  7. These are so gorgeous! Will definitely have to keep an eye out for them, who said you cant have enough brushes?

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with your statement! I want to add more to my collection & if displayed well it can look oh so pretty!

      Delete
  8. These brushes look great and I love the packaging! Thanks for the review

    www.rentorchanel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no problem Georgina! <3 thank you!

      Delete
  9. A lovely review xxx ive emailed you about a general enquiry :) xxx Check out my latest blog post at http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk !! Xx followers are desperately needed xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! <3 Just going through my emails now and will reply now <3 xx

      Delete
  10. Everything looks so gorgeous! I really need to try their brushes out. Great post :)

    Alice x

    http://a-g-h.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll love it! Do check our their huge range! <3 xx

      Delete
  11. These look really cute. I haven't heard of the brand before at all!
    Bec Boop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The vintage cosmetic company are slowly becoming well known, I found out about this lovely brand via some of my fave blogs and since then I have been obsessed! <3 xx

      Delete
  12. I've never heard of these before but they are so pretty and most importantly they sound really good too. Great Review gal x
    p.s Thank you for sending me your link over on the #lbloggers chat :) x

    Caitriona | Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much & no problem at all! <3 xx

      Delete
  13. I've never seen these before but I've been looking to buy some new brushes so I am going to give these a try!

    Laurie-Elle xx
    www.laurieelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fab to hear! These are brilliant and you'll love them just as much as I do! <3 ^^ xx

      Delete
  14. I love the look of the powder brush, love the design of these brushes, so pretty.

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine // I’d love it if you entered my Blog Birthday Lifestyle Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It so elegant! Really love this brand <3

      Delete
  15. These look lovely!
    I think I've had some eyebrow tweezers from them before. I love the whole packaging and look of the brand xx

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I've still kept the packaging ^^ couldn't bear to part from it <3

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara