Friday, 6 March 2015

The Perfect Pink Lip and Cheek Combo.


Revlon Photo Ready Cream Blusher In Flushed Rougissant 200 & Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector In My Pink*

If there's one colour you'll find in my make-up collection, it will most certainly be pink! From pops of fuchsia to bubblegum brights, I seem to love and collect all hues of this rather girly shade. Lately I have been loving an old and a new favourite of mine and if used together you get the perfect pink lip and cheek combination.

I enjoy using cream blushers and this stunning fuchsia pink blusher from Revlon really gives you that 'healthy dewy' look which I have been sporting lately. This blends like a dream and though the colour looks frightfully pigmented in pan, it actually is quite a build-able shade and you get to control the amount of colour you are putting on. It has a satin finish and has a very lightweight texture. Almost too good to be true! However I am unable to find it at Boots or Superdrug! There are other colour options, like the perfect nude or a bright coral but this pink is nowhere in sight! I really hope it's not discontinued, I did manage to find it here instead and it's three pounds cheaper than the recommended retail price. So if you are interested in this particular shade then head on over to allbeauty.com

My new favourite is from the new Clarins spring 2015 collection, the lip balm perfector. This is one luxurious lip balm that I think everyone should own, coupled with the sweet vanilla scent is a very 'you' shade of pink, this lip product reacts to the PH levels of your body to create a custom shade of pink and for me this looks like a dusky pink, a sort of 'my lips but better' kinda shade but I've read somewhere that this turned into a dark berry pink for someone else. I honestly think there should be more products like this, it's so fun to see what colour you get. This lip balm perfector also makes my lips feel nourished, hydrated and oh so soft. It's on the pricier side but it has become a must have for many! Check it out here

Have you tried any of these products before?

16 comments:

  1. This is soooo pretty! I love pink checks!
    That rose tone is so nice, barley there and so elegant!

    xoxo Colli // tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly cannot get enough of these two products, Highly recommend them too! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. The lip balm sounds great I want it! I know the Body Shop just released something similar! I love pinks too! Xx
    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOoh! Will have to check that out! Been a while since I last went into the body shop <3 xx

      Delete
  3. I've heard great things about that lip balm, i want to try it so bad, the blush looks very pretty. Thanks for sharing
    ps. Two lovely bloggers and I are hosting a pinterest party! Add your link and we will pin it!
    It is a great way to promote your blog and meet new bloggers. W would love you to join us.

    http://the-colorpalette.blogspot.com/2015/03/pinterest-party-3.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no problem lovely! That sounds lovely, will pop over now <3 xx

      Delete
  4. The blusher looks incredible, love the colour!

    Sharan | essehearts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So stunning right?! <3 a truly lovely shade of pink! xx

      Delete
  5. I'm going to trip over myself in a rush to get that Clarins lip balm - it's so stunning! Pinks are definitely a spring favourite for me - might have to check out revlon blushers, since I haven't yet!

    little miss fii || Fii x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha <3 do treat yourself and get one! You won't be disappointed <3 ahh & also try out revlon cream blushers, they're a hidden gem ^^ xx

      Delete
  6. Such pretty colours, I love a flush of pink, especially these tones of pink, so super lovely!

    alice x | beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right! When I first saw this blush, I literally looked like the heart eyed emoji ^^ pink is a beautiful colour xx

      Delete
  7. Nice post!

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried either but they both look lovely. Cannot wait for the day I find where to buy Revlon products here in Barcelona. Love the frame hun, where is it from? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww it's amazing to see a reader from spain! I have always wanted to visit ^^ it's actually from a pound shop here in the uk, out of all places. I picked it up because it looks expensive <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara