Wednesday, 4 March 2015

New Releases From Miss Patisserie

From Bottom R Clockwise: Happy AromaFizz Ball Bath Bomb, Sleepy Star Bath Bomb, Orange & Kumquat Body Scrub, Balancing AromaFizz Ball Bath Bomb & Rose and Pomegranate Soap.

I am a huge fan of pamper sessions and I adore bath bombs the most, it definitely is refreshing to see and try other brands other than Lush.
Recently I received a box full of newly released products as well as some already existing ones from the brand.
Miss Patisserie uses nothing but natural ingredients and each product is lovingly handmade by the Miss Patisserie 'Chefs' 
It truly is amazing to see how Charlotte (the owner) went from creating in her very own kitchen to becoming an owner of a popular brand. Her products are now stocked in over 200 stores in the UK!
I had no idea what was in the box so it was twice the surprise. Here's a run down of each of the products:

NEW Happy AromaFizz Ball (Orange Bath Bomb) £3.30*
This is one ball of fun! This happy-scented bath bomb will ultimately cheer you up and uplift your senses. This smells like a tropical fruit salad, like literally! It has notes of mango and papaya as well as sweet orange essential oils. The essential oil is said to be a mood lifter and is also an immune booster. I think this is the one bath bomb to go for if you are in need of a pick me up, perfect for grey and dreary days.

Sleepy Star* (Lavender Star Bath Bomb) Found in the 'Weekend In Provence Gift Tin'
I how how cute this bath bomb is! An easy pop-in-the-bath kinda product. This smells of lavender and just like the name suggests, it aids sleep and reduces stress. This contains pure lavender essential oils and it does not smell overpowering at all, just the right amount of scent. I can imagine drifting off to this, such a lovely little product!

Orange & Kumquat Body Scrub 280g £11.99*
Now this body scrub is packed with alot of good stuff! It moisturises and nourishes thanks to the anti-flammatory jojoba oil, restoring sweet almond oil and vitamin E. The orange is definitely evident, personally I wouldn't go for this scent since I'm not really into orangey scents but if you are then I can guarantee that you will love this. I do however like the skin benefits in this product and the grains do not feel harsh whilst rubbing. 

NEW Balancing AromaFizz Ball (Pink Bath Bomb) £3.30*
When I initially saw this, I thought wow! Such a stunning colour and I can imagine how beautiful my bath water will look. This is such a girly product and it even contains real rose petals and blue corn flowers! Definitely my kind-of product. This smells like a rose garden to me. With rose, pomegranate and rose geranium oil this is bound to lift your mood and make you feel oh-so relaxed.

NEW Rose & Pomegranate Soap £3.95*
Definitely better than your average soap. Miss Patisserie hand makes each and every soap using the cold press method and the highest quality oils and butters are used to ensure that your skin is left feeling moisturised and soft. This one smells so lovely! A light and fresh scent that contains notes of lily of the valley, rose, woods and tonka bean. If you love your sweet scents like I do then this is for you! The soap is also decorated beautifully by using real rose petals.

All in all I am quite impressed, from the gorgeous packaging to the skin benefiting scents and oils. I cannot recommend Miss Patisserie enough. I will of course review each product in more depth but there's only one issue... what shall I try first?

Check out Miss Patisserie here - link

What do you think of the brand/products?

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree & they smell awesome! Not artificial at all ^^ x

      Delete
  2. That Rose & Pomegranate Soap looks great! x

    Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely looks and smells better than the average soap (no exaggeration there!) ^^ xx

      Delete
  3. That scrub sounds right up my street. The orange scent is perfect for Spring/Summer!

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    The Crown Wings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you love orange scents then this is PERFECT for you, Miss Patisserie also make watermelon scented body scrubs and that sounds delish! <3

      Delete
  4. I’m in love with your blog! I like your photos and style of writing! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sound of the soap, the scrub and the orange bath bomb. I don't think i've heard of this brand before. Do you know if thee is an option on their site to find out where stocks it locally as I can't see anything? Thanks.

    Amy at Amy & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 I've just checked, Have you seen the trade page? I've seen that Miss Patisserie products are stocked at Fenwick, Harvey Nichols and Harrods. You can always ask Charlotte too <3 hope this helps! xx

      Delete
  6. How was the Happy AromaFizz? It sounded nice. I've just looked into Miss Patisserie and I love local companies so will have to add her to my 'to try' list.

    Helen
    Tea in the Tub

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not tried that one yet <3 Look out for a review of it soon though! Aww for sure! A definite to try company <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara