Friday, 20 March 2015

Miss Patisserie Rose & Pomegranate Soap




Recently I was sent a box full of new and recently released products from Miss Patisserie which you can view here
I honestly didn't know what to use first as I was very spoilt for choice.
I was drawn towards the soap initially and I absolutely heart anything handmade so I decided to give this a try first. Read on to see how I got on with this cutely made product.

Product description:
All of our soaps are made entirely by hand using the traditional Cold Process method. We use the highest quality butters and oils in our soaps to leave your skin feeling soft and moisturised. For all skin types. Never tested on animals. Paraben Free. 
Rose & Pomegranate Soap has a fresh, light and sparkling floral scent. It has notes of lily from the valley, rose, woods and tonka bean. This beautiful soap is decorated with real rose petals.

Visually this soap is stunning, a beautiful pink soap finished off with some real dried rose petals as decoration. This can make any bathroom look girly and it also makes a great gift option too!
The scent is very natural, it is not that overpowering nor does it smell artificial in any way. If you love your floral scents then you'll definitely love this one! I can detect the rose and lily from the valley notes, it also has a slight sweetness too, thanks to the tonka bean. The concoction of ingredients works very well together which makes this a very light and refreshing scent.
This lathered up pretty well, there were alot of soft and sweet-scented bubbles which cleansed my hands well. My skin was left feeling squeaky clean and soft. The scent also lingered on for a bit which was a plus.
You can just tell how lovingly this was made, from the chosen ingredients to the decorations. This looks and performs way better than your average soap, I am so tempted to try out the other scents too.
I thought that this was a rather lovely soap, it ticks all of the boxes for me and it is worth the £3.95.

Check it out here - link /£3.95*

What do you think about handmade soaps?

24 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful soap. I was expecting it to cost a lot more than £3.95! Lovely review
    Rebecca || Rebecca Marie | UK Lifestyle Blog
    Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! That's why I'm loving this company, the products are so reasonably priced ^^ Thank you so much lovely! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. How cute is this soap! I am a sucker for nice soap which could be a bit weird but I love how lovingly this is made! Xx
    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It definitely is ok to love nice soap hehe <3 xx

      Delete
  3. Ohhh that looks like it smells amazing!!


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very light and refreshing <3 perfect for spring/summer! xx

      Delete
  4. How lovely! The soap looks so pretty and would look gorgeous in any bathroom. Thanks for the review the price seems really reasonable too! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no problem lovely! <3 definitely is reasonable! xx

      Delete
  5. Awh this looks too pretty to be a bar of soap! Love the rose petal details, and I agree that it would make a stunning gift :)

    little miss fii || Fii x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyone would love this as a gift <3 you're right! ^^

      Delete
  6. I definitely agree with you about the soap being stunning! & Reasonably priced which is a good thing x
    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which equals, a perfect product! <3 ^^

      Delete
  7. Such a pretty soap, I think I'd be sad to use it! Rose and pomegranate is a combination I haven't tried before but it sounds devine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the downside, when things look too pretty to use! ^^ It's quite uplifting <3 xx

      Delete
  8. It looks gorgeous and sounds like it smells amazing!
    sirensandbells.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that looks so amazing! I always love really good smelling soap! :)
    Steph xx
    htpp://stephhjayne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 This one is such a happy soap ^^ so uplifting! xx

      Delete
  10. This looks and sounds so lovely! I love light, floral scents that don't bombard your senses. Thanks for sharing x

    Amy | The Perks of Being Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Don't want something too overpowerin' <3 No problem lovely! xx

      Delete
  11. This looks beautiful! Just had a sneaky peak at the Miss Patisserie website too.... I really can't wait for pay day! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe <3 I'm sure you're going to love it as much as I did <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara