Monday, 30 March 2015

Miss Patisserie Balancing AromaFizz Bath Ball





I am making alot of time for some well deserved pampered sessions and I have seemed to have accumulated ALOT of bath bombs, I was feeling girly so I opted for the Balancing AromaFizz Bath Ball from Miss Patisserie

Product description:
Pretty and pink, this Bath Ball is bursting with notes of rose, pomegranate and rose geranium oil. Known for its balancing qualities, rose geranium is a fantastic mood lifter and makes the world a much rosier place!
This product is filled with real rose petals and blue corn flowers that will float around your bath while you relax and enjoy.

This bath bomb is for the girly girl in you, not only is it a stunning pink colour but it also contains rose petals and blue corn flowers.
When I dropped this into my bath water, it was quite a show to watch. It was as if a colour exploded and as the dried flowers started to emerge, I could tell this was going to be a bath I'll never forget. The bath bomb fizzed and frothed away quickly to leave an almost neon pink colour with a perfect sprinkling of flowers.
There wasn't too many nor was it less, it had just the right amount of flowers to make me feel oh so special.
The scent was amazing! You could really smell the rose and geranium oil. The lovely concoction in this bath bomb is known for it's balancing properties and not only that, this also contains therapeutic benefits as well as some much needed moisturising properties too!
My skin was left feeling soft and smooth and I was feeling so relaxed and I could actually sense the therapeutic side of this bath product because I was feeling more at ease and quite uplifted.
This makes a perfect gift for the girls in your family, trust me they'll love you even more! Bath bombs at Miss Patisserie are lovingly hand pressed and decorated, each product is ensured to be nothing less than the highest ever quality. I am loving these bath bombs and do you want to know the best bit? it did NOT stain my bathtub at all! When I saw the intense coloured water, I really thought that I would have to spend atleast five minutes scrubbing it off but amazingly and rather magically this bath product didn't stain! So all the more reasons to try it out. I without a doubt, recommend Miss Patisserie because it's everything you could ever want from a bath/beauty range! 

Check it out here - link / £3.30* 

Have you tried this bath ball?

36 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Perfect for girly girls out there! The colour does NOT disappoint! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Oh wow this looks sooooo pretty! I must go to Lush soon, i havent been for ages!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! But it's not lush, it's from a company called Miss Patisserie <3 xx

      Delete
  3. Your photography is just beautiful!

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! So sweet! <3 xx

      Delete
  4. Great post my dear:))
    If you have time visit me on my blog :))
    xoxo Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not overly girly but that bath bombe makes me want to paint my nails and gossip! It's so prettyyyy!!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great review, you made me want to try it :)
    I love the pink colour of it and how the petals comes from it
    It sounds good too, seems like you got really relaxed and I could use that!
    I keep seeing Lush everywhere and I've been wanting to try it for a while but haven't got round to it yet
    I should add Miss Patisserie to my shopping list too haha

    Neeny x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! <3 definitely do try this brand out, it's so underrated! <3 xx

      Delete
  7. It’s so beautiful and so interesting! I love this post!
    And already can’t wait to see the new one!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I neeed to invest more in these bath bombs, This makes me want to take a BATH now. Love this post!
    Have a wonderful week
    Dana was here
    x
    http://booquepress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha love your comment! <3 Thank you lovely! xx

      Delete
  9. Such a gorgeous colour! I love bath bombs, they're so much fun to use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! Love bath bombs that give your bath water an amazing colour <3

      Delete
  10. Love the look of this and a great price compared to Lush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Lush is overpriced so it's great to find alternative brands <3 x

      Delete
  11. Soooo pretty! Lovely post


    - Zusterschap
    We welcome submissions!

    www.zusterschapcollective.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hear all about these bath bomb things, but I've never used one. I really think that's an epic fail on my part!

    Love the color of this one! Great post <3

    Brittany x | Bringing Up Brittany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must try it out! It's so fun! <3 Thank you so much lovely! xx

      Delete
  13. Eeek how exciting! I love a good bath bomb and the fact that this is pink is so exciting too :-) x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best bath product invention ever! <3 xx

      Delete
  14. Whoa, that color is amazing! Would think I'm in some kind of a magic pool or something - must give it a try!

    xo Mel || Sketch & Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? I was amazed at how vivid the pink was! <3

      Delete
  15. Oooh I love the colour, so pretty! I rarely have baths but I always love to go all out when I do.

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine // I’d love it if you entered my Blog Birthday Lifestyle Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely makes a good pamper treat! <3 xx

      Delete
  16. It looks sooo pretty it just makes you want to take a bath :-) x

    Cup Of Simee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes me want to use bath bombs everyday! Lol <3 xx

      Delete
  17. Everything looks so pretty! I love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loveeeee bath bombs! I think lush bath bombs are my favourite though! :)
    Anna
    www.its-Annas-life.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love Lush but it's nice to try out other brands, this one is just as good as Lush bath bombs <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara