Monday, 16 March 2015

LUSH Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb



If you're into the whole space/galactic and mystical thing then this bath bomb is definitely for you! I shared my Lush Xmas haul post earlier (which you can read here) and it's now my mission to finally use up some of the limited edition treats and have pamper sessions more often. Perfect excuse right?

Product description:
Paint the swirling colours of the night sky in your tub with this multicoloured Bath Bomb. Drop it in your bath and watch as it shoots every which way, releasing multiple colours before leaving behind a blazing trail of silver luster. As the spinning and swirling orb comes to a standstill, enjoy the same sweet, honey-toffee scent as Honey I Washed The Kids soap, and the calming, shimmering midnight-blue water. A truly magnificent bomb to behold.

I need to stop hoarding so many bath treats but sometimes you can't help but blame Lush for making such cute products that you can't bear to let go of. Late last week I decided to open up my hamper box (which I use to store my bath bombs in) and decide what to use first. I opted for the much-loved 'Shoot For The Stars' bath bomb which is available around the Xmas period but I honestly wished this was in their permanent line because it truly had everything you could ever want from a bath product!
This bath bomb is visually very stunning that is coupled with an 'out of this world' experience! The blues, yellows and silvers instantly draws you towards picking this one up and guess what?! It smells like toffee! It actually has the same scent as 'Honey I Washed The Kids Soap' and if you happen to love that scent or favour sweeter scents then this is THE one to try.
When I dropped this into my bath water, the bath bomb instantly started to fizz and froth away, it was quick, a bit too quick for my liking since I was actually enjoying the colours mixing together to turn into this brilliant deep violet colour that contained silver lustre. My bath water looked like a midnight sky and I was just amazed! Quite a surreal feeling too, being surrounded by glitter and dark purple water. 
This bath bomb also had some moisturising properties which meant that my skin was feeling super soft and I was left smelling like a bag of toffees even two hours after the bath.
I can honestly find no negatives and I cannot wait to re-purchase this again! I am also pleased to report that there was no stain-age! I originally thought that with such an intense colour, there is bound to be stains but there wasn't any in sight! I would hate to clean the bathtub right after having a relaxing bath so there's another reason to love this even more! The silver lustre does gather at the bottom that can be easily solved by using a shower hose to wash it down and that didn't take long either. I cannot recommend this enough and it's definitely worth the £3.50. This bath bomb now joins my 'much loved list' of bath products.

Have you tried this bath bomb before?

34 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this looks SO pretty! I've never actually tried a LUSH bath bomb, definitely one to add to the wish list x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try this as soon as! Really wish this was a part of their permanent line! :( <3

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried this one but now I want to. I've tried other bath bombs from lush though.. they're so cool and smell heavenly.

    grubandbeautymontreal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Another limited edition fave of mine is golden wonder! That makes your bath water a stunning turquoise colour! Love bath bombs like these! xx

      Delete
  3. That looks awesome!!! I need to grab some of these!

    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got my recommendation! <3 This is literally a perfect bath bomb! <3 xx

      Delete
  4. This looks fab! The bath water looks just like a starry sky. xx

    Kirsty - Effortlessly Excessive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree with you more, I honestly did not feel like leaving my bathtub haha! ^^ xx

      Delete
  5. I've just got back into having baths... a trip to Lush feels in order after seeing this!! xx
    www.lovedbylaura.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Well the first part... I've got way too many things to use before I can make the next order lol xx

      Delete
  6. The water looking like stars instantly won me over! Definitely going to have to try this one!

    Hannah
    x
    daintyandivory.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In real life it's so stunning! The photo doesn't do enough justice, definitely do! <3 xx

      Delete
  7. Oh wow what a pretty bath bomb! I would love to try this xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hands down! This is honestly one of the greatest bath bombs I've ever tried!

      Delete
  8. This is limited edition?! But, it is so beautiful <3 I think I need it in my life~
    xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly yes! Lush brought this out again last year around xmas time, I just hope they bring it out again this year, It's a must have! <3 ^^ xx

      Delete
  9. Haha that colour is so weird! Not sure I'd pick it because I prefer the pretty colours but I love how creative Lush are!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit it does look quite surreal but i prefer it over pink coloured bath water any day! Definitely agree that Lush are quite creative! ^^

      Delete
  10. I am a massive fan of Lush bath bombs but I have never tried Shoot for the Stars, looks like I have missed a trick there! I love the look of the bathwater after this has been in it, it's like a sky at night!

    Carrie
    http://www.cazmosworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then you must add this to your shopping list because it's friggin' amazing! <3 It is so so pretty! <3 xx

      Delete
  11. I so desperately wish I had a bath so I could use this bath bomb! (I have a shower only) This looks amazing
    Rebecca || Rebecca Marie | UK Lifestyle Blog
    Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh man! Wish you could try some of the bath bombs out, they're super fun to use! <3 xx

      Delete
  12. I have never really known what the buzz for bath bombs were all about. Simply because I hate the fact the little bits of bath bomb that is left in the bath stick to your bum *blushes*, but this bath bomb looks so mesmerising that I think i would just stare at it in amazement haha.

    Much love,

    Lauren Nicole O'Hara
    Lifestyle Blogger

    https://lauren-ohara-x.blogspot.com

    Thankyou for leaving your blog link on my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha ^^ I was left amazed, I didn't think it would look so amazing in real, have seen previous reviews and looked great but believe me, you need to try this out for yourself <3 xx

      Delete
  13. OMG this is amazing!!! who doesn't wana bathe in the night sky! I need this asap!! xxxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha my point exactly! Go for it girl! <3 xx

      Delete
  14. Ooh, this looks (and sounds) right up my street!! Nathan hates me using bath bombs as they always stain the side of the bath, but I still buy them anyway ;)

    Lovely blog - I'll be checking back.

    Louise x

    With love from Lou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha ^^ I guess you gotta do what you gotta do ;) aww thank you so much lovely! <3 xx

      Delete
  15. After reading this, I'm craving a bath myself but I also need to make a quick trip to Lush to get this ahhh!

    Saan x
    http://electracoven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same when i read other bath bomb reviews! hehe ^^ this one is only available around the xmas period unfortunately xx

      Delete
  16. Wowwwwww....this looks incredible! I think I'll be picking this up next time I'm in LUSH!

    www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must try this lovely! <3 hope they bring it out this year coz i'm stocking this one up! xx

      Delete
  17. Oh my! I have never seen this in Lush before it looks soooooo amazing. I totally agree on the part where you said sometimes Lush products are too pretty to part with. I nearly feel like I have to stay in the bath extra long because I used one haha. I really need to pick this up this year. wow wow wow!

    www.simplysara.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha too right! <3 definitely treat yourself to one of these! <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara