Monday, 2 March 2015

Lush Easter 2015 Collection

1. Somewhere Over The Rainbow Soap (as a whole instore) £4.25 a slice (pictured in the middle)
2. Hoppity Poppity Bath Bomb £2.50/each
3.Golden Egg Bath Bomb £3.75/each
4. Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb £2.95/each
5. Immaculate Eggception Pink £6.95/each
6. Immaculate Eggception Yellow £6.95/each
7. Pot O' Gold Shower Jelly £3.50/each

I have been LOVING Lush alot lately and their collections have been on point! Now that the Valentine's and Mother's day collection have already been released and loved by many, it's now time to reveal the latest collection and that's for Easter! I am loving the colour scheme and I have already got two favourites! Read on to see a summary of each of the products:

First up is the Somewhere Over The Rainbow Soap. This is so stunning and this definitely lives up to it's name. This soap contains Rose absolute, Sicilian mandarin and Neroli oil which will make you feel refreshed and uplifted, The scent really matches the colours, such a happy soap and one of my personal favourites!
My second favourite is this insanely cute - Hoppity Poppity Bath Bomb, How cute is the name?! This bunny shaped bath bomb contains Violet leaf absolute, Lime oil, Lavender absolute and even popping candy! The herbs in this bath bomb will make you feel fresh, bright eyed and bushy tailed in no time!
For all you glitz-loving gals out there, this one is for you! This sparkly golden egg bath bomb smells like honey/toffee and is packed full of fair trade Columbian Cocoa Butter so this will leave your skin feeling oh so soft and you'll be feeling uplifted and refreshed.
Fluffy egg is the ultimate girly bath product ever! This one smells like candy floss and it contains candy flowers, your bath water will turn into a stunning pink colour and if you love the creamy candy bubble bar then you'll probably love this sweetly-scented bath bomb too.
Now onto the most expensive bath bombs, both the Immaculate Eggception bath bombs contain a chick bath bomb inside and you get three uses out of this (both halves of the egg and the chick inside) both have a zesty scent and you get to pick the colour of the initial egg. The scent includes Vanilla absolute, Grapefruit oil and Lemon oil.
Lastly a new Shower Jelly Called Pot O'Gold, I have never tried any of the shower jellies before but I have heard that they are fun to use, this particular one is gold and smells like oranges and pineapples so it's definitely uplifting and refreshing, other ingredients include Vanilla absolute and Myrrh Resinoid. I like that this contains fresh pineapple juice, Lush really know how to make bath products don't they?!

So there you have it, the NEW Easter 2015 collection, What are you loving from this collection?

12 comments:

  1. Wow! these look so good, i can almost eat them! ;)

    www.JoshuaHideki.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha <3 does kinda remind me of pick n mix sweets <3

      Delete
  2. Ooooo these all look and sound lovely!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and I wish I didn't buy alot of the xmas stock! Because I could of bought some products from this and the valentine's collection :( xx

      Delete
  3. These all look so cute! I have been meaning to try a lush product for a while now, Ive been seeing them everywhere!

    Heather x
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot recommend Lush enough! It's cute, fun & the products smell great! <3 xx

      Delete
  4. These are so cute I can hardly stand it!!

    Amanda | teatimetails.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! would be hard to use it too since you wouldn't feel like using such cutely designed products ^^ x

      Delete
  5. These all look so cute! I especially love the little rabbit one x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! One of my faves! Love how it contains popping candy too! x

      Delete
  6. Oh wow. It's posts like these I wish I was back in the UK. Australia haven't even gotten the mothers day stuff in yet and when the easter stuff arrives they don't always have the whole range and very limited supplies to it sells out fast. Super jealous.
    The rainbow one looks amazing!!

    Helen
    www.www.teainthetub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh man that sucks! Try maybe buying it online or going on the day it launches <3 me too! xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara