Tuesday, 24 March 2015

I Love Strawberries & Cream Hand Cream Review




Hands up if you love fruity scents! I know I do and especially strawberry scents. I was recently sent a fair amount of products from the brand 'I love... cosmetics' and I have been seeing this brand everywhere, from my twitter feed to my favourite blogs. It seemed to be loved by many and I wanted to see if I would join in on their fan club.
I wanted to try out the hand cream first because a) the scent sounds amazing and b) I was already running out of my current go-to hand cream. Let me just tell you now, this has now got a permanent place in my handbag and I will be purchasing a new one because this stuff's AMAZING!

Product description:
Feel scrumptious with a burst of fresh strawberries and smooth yummy cream.
All our new hand lotions include coconut oil & shea butter to help leave your skin feeling gorgeously nourished & fabulously smooth.

I Love... Cosmetics is a fun brand, they lovingly create scented products that not only transports the user to a different place but they also encapsulate the most delicious and delectable scents around! They make everything from bubble bath & shower cremes to lipglosses and lipbalms so there is a wide range to try out. The products also come in scent families, for example if you chose the raspberry and blackberry scent and liked it then it you could choose another skin/body care product in the same scent to try out.
Here's what James Brown, the managing director and creative mastermind behind I Love... had to say about his range:
My passion is for amazing fragrances and the emotional connection created when people are surrounded by fragrances that evoke happy memories and positive emotions in a person’s psyche.
That's what I love about this brand too because I know and love many scents that all have some sort of a memory linked behind them, that's what they believe too, to have a scent that makes you remember something good and make you feel all fuzzy inside.
I'll start off with the packaging, it sure is eye-catching and quite informative too. I love pink packaging on skin/body care products and the font styles used makes you want to pick this up and read it.
Now the scent is literally mind blowing, It smells just like a McDonald's strawberry shake, so fruity, fun and creamy! I don't think I have ever smelt something that smelt exactly like it was labelled. Impressive!
Using this is super quick and mess free, the actual cream itself has a slight gel-like texture which also left my hands feeling cool and refreshed. This does not feel greasy nor does it feel sticky. My hands were left beautifully moisturised and soft. The scent also lingers on which is a plus. When I smell this, it instantly reminds me of long summer drives and of course actually drinking strawberry milkshakes. It's all about the little things.
Such a happy product that I really enjoy using, I honestly think you need to try this out as soon as! It has everything you could possibly ever want from a hand cream and it's budget friendly too!

Check it out here - link / £1.99* for 75ml available to buy online or at your nearest Superdrug.

Have you tried anything from the I Love... Cosmetics range?

15 comments:

  1. This sounds like a lotion I would have in my collection! love strawberries anything :)

    Annie | www.drugstoredreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you'll LOVE this! <3 It's smells incredibly edible too! (wish it was ) ^^

      Delete
  2. So I need a new hand cream and I adore the smell of strawberries.... and at that price I think that's a winning combination. lovely review!

    little miss fii || Fii x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ALSO super sorry about the triple comments???? my internet clearly loves me aha :')

      Delete
    2. HAHA! ^^ Ahh yes! It's calling your name too <3 Thank you so much lovely! xx

      Delete
  3. I saw this brand at my local drugstore. I never tried anything so I think after this I'm going to go back!

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be disappointed! I loved this & I'm sure you'll love it too! xx

      Delete
  4. This looks as though it would smell a m a z i n g!
    What a cute and lovely blog you have here ^_^

    Sarah xxo | thesaltyseablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me you need to smell this in real life, I tried my best to describe it but it's just amazin' Aww thank you so much! So sweet <3 xx

      Delete
  5. I love this brand! I've tried several of their bubble baths/ shower gels and the strawberry and Cream one is one of my favourites x

    lipstickandmascaras.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see you're a huge fan too! It's just a super affordable and cute skincare brand so it's hard not to love it and this scent is by far the best! xx

      Delete
  6. I have the Strawberries and Cream body butter and it is the best thing ever! I absolutely adore all their range, the scents are so incredible! I have the Vanilla hand cream and while it smells amazing, I find it a bit greasy, maybe I'll try the strawberry one instead! :)
    Nicole xx / Life in Ginger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! They all smell delish! Maybe this one is ok to use? I didn't find it greasy at all <3 xx

      Delete
  7. I love the scent strawberries & cream. It's so fresh and can be worn at all times ❤️
    Bee xxx
    QueenBeady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! It instantly makes me feel happy and reminds me long hot summer days <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara