Tuesday, 3 March 2015

February Favourites

From bottom L clockwise: Roller Mash Mascara, Miss Patisserie Lip Balm, Essence Studio Nails XXL Thickener, Filofax with some cute stationery bits & Yves Rocher Comme Une Evidence Perfume.

Quite a colourful favourites post this month as I have been loving a real mixture of products and items that I needed to share with you all!
First up is the Roller Lash mascara (£19.50*) from Benefit and this may not come as a surprise to you since it has become a favourite mascara for many but I really love this latest launch, it really lifts and curls my lashes without an eyelash curler, this saves me even more time so that I could maybe focus on my brows or add a bit more highlighter. I honestly think you need to try it out to see the results and note how cute the packaging is!
My love for multi-use products continues and this cutely designed vintage tin of rosey goodness is a Conditioning lip balm (£3.99*) from Miss Patisserie but it can also be used as a balm to sooth dry patches of skin, soften cuticles and even for taming your brows. It's a real multi-tasking product and it smells like a rose garden, it also contains geranium which works well with the rose scent. This is always in my handbag and it's great since it helps me to cut back on keeping so many products in my bag and keep other things such as.. some Thorntons chocolates!
Nail care is one thing I have been paying alot of attention to and this XXL Nail Thickener (£1.80*) by Essence is the bee's knees because it does a great job at keeping my nails strong, keeps my polish from chipping and it also promotes nail growth so I guess this is another multi-use product that I have been loving, I have seen a huge change. I used to suffer with short and brittle nails but since I have been using this I can now say goodbye to slow growing nails and hello to longer and more stronger nails.
Collecting perfumes may become an obsession now that I have found my signature evening/special occasion scent. The Yves Rocher Comme Une Evidence (Was £51 now £29*) is THE perfect scent! It smells so powdery and delicate yet feminine and classy at the same time and how could you not love the old fashioned styled bottle! It now has a permanent place on my dresser.
Lastly my Filofax (£40), Just call me the queen of list writing and organisation because I have been writing in so many things for the past few weeks. I am also a huge stationery junkie, if it's kawaii or pastel I gotta have it and so I have been buying alot of washi tape, stickers and memo/post it notes to use in my Filofax to make it look pretty and more fun to use.

What have you been loving in the month of February?

18 comments:

  1. The Roller Lash mascara has slowly grown on me, I couldn't see what all the fuss was about at first but it is doing the job! Lovely spring picture on this post by the way xx
    www.lovedbylaura.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, me too! It just won't leave my make-up bag! It's been ages since I last loved a mascara this much and that's saying alot ^^ Aww thanks lovely! I'm really enjoying taking blog photos at the moment and trying to improve them too xx

      Delete
  2. I've used Roller Lash ever since I got it with ELLE. Really didn't have high hopes but I love it too!
    Catherine xx | Brighton Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even think it was possible for a mascara to do so much! I don't even have to use my eyelash curler any more! :-D xx

      Delete
  3. Fab favourites! I'm also loving Benefit Roller Lash, it made it into my Feb Faves too!

    alice x | beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! That's great! It's definitely one popular product now <3 ^^ xx

      Delete
  4. A great post! I love reading peoples favourites and I now majorly lusting over your Filofax :')

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! <3 Haha, I have a huge obsession for cute stationery and I am thinking of doing a post on my collection of cute pens/stickers/post it notes ^^ xx

      Delete
  5. I love the Filofax! I've become somewhat of a stationary/notebook junkie lately. They've come out with some really pretty designs that it's hard to choose just one. Now if only I had enough events to fill them with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? Mine's full of lists/blog ideas and baby appointments <3 I am even thinking of treating myself to a Finsbury but what colour to choose?! xx

      Delete
  6. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much lovely! <3 xx

      Delete
  7. I can't say I've ever tried a Benefit mascara! Whattttt. I do wonder if it will work for me!

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Say whatttt! You definitely need to try this one out! <3 xx

      Delete
  8. Ohh I really feel like I am doing something wrong with the benefit roller lash mascara :( everyone is raving about it and I just feel like "meehhh" haha
    Vivi x
    http://noirandcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww ohno! What seems to be the issue lovely? xx

      Delete
    2. not sure, my lashes just look very spidery after using it :/

      Delete
    3. Have you tried waiting for a bit before applying the second coat? and how many coats do you use? If you head on over to my roller lash review you'll see a pic of me wearing it with two coats, does it not look like that? <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara