Monday, 2 February 2015

The Many Uses Of Sudocrem Skin Care Cream*





Hi Lovelies! Hope you all are well!

I am a huge fan of multi-use products and I am always trying to find new ways to use household beauty products. Recently an email popped into my inbox regarding this product - Sudocrem Skin Care Cream and I was asked if I would like to try out this bargain beauty secret product which is used by celebs such as Cheryl Cole, Amanda Holden, Lara Stone and Jessica Lowndes.

Product Description:

Sudocrem Skin Care Cream is an everyday cream designed for teenagers and young adults with spot prone skin. It can also soothe little rashes and dry patches and is perfect as part of a daily skincare routine to help maintain beautiful, healthy skin.
Sudocrem Skin Care Cream is a ‘grown up’ version of the classic Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream and uses the same key ingredients in different proportions. The handy sized tube makes it ideal for use in the home or out — just right for slipping into a handbag or travel bag.
It’s so gentle that it can be used as often as you need. In fact, some celebrities and beauty experts claim that applying a layer of Sudocrem Skin Care Cream before bed gives their skin a healthy glow the next day!

You may be familiar with Sudocrem being in the baby department but this particular beauty cream is aimed to help maintain your skin so that it remains healthy and can be incorporated into your daily skin care routine. This is suitable for all ages and skin type which makes this a universal product that can work wonders!
It is said that this is great applied onto spot-prone skin to reduce redness, a overnight face mask to give your skin a healthy glow, a moisturiser since the zinc oxide in the cream prevents moisture loss and the lanolin has super moisturising qualities too and as a soothing cream for all those nasty rashes/razor cuts and dry patches. Pretty amazing right?
So far I have used this dinky little tube three ways: as a moisturiser, face mask and as a soothing barrier for shaving rashes since my skin can be on the sensitive side. Using the Sudocrem Skin Care Cream was actually quite great since I know I have to reach out to only one product as this cuts the amount of products you have to use for various things.
I applied this onto freshly washed and dried skin, applied a very thin layer and massaged it into the skin. Now, I cannot emphasise the 'thin layer' part enough, this cream is very thick so you only need a small amount. Applying this to my skin, I instantly felt soothed and protected, almost felt like another layer of skin which made me feel comforted when I wore it as a mask (goodbye dry patches) aided my shaving rash which had a horrible burning sensation and when my skin needed extra moisture.
This 30g tube is so handy to pop into your bag for on the go and great to keep at home too!
I love how the ingredients are not harsh and the fact that it smells like lavender, increases the soothing factor since it also has a calming effect. The tube makes application easy and hygienic since you are not dipping your fingers directly into the cream. This may just be my new to go to saviour for when my skin needs some TLC.

Check it out here - link / Available to buy at all top retailing supermarkets and pharmacies for £2.11*


What do you think about multi-use products?

4 comments:

  1. I use sudocrem for literally everything but I didn't even know they had a tube, I always lug a tub around me when I go away and so on - I'll definitely have to invest!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Great to see another fan <3 lol definitely opt for this tube version x

      Delete
  2. I always keep a tub of sudocrem at home! Amazing as a moisturiser and for soothing skin too - I get a rash on my cheeks sometimes, this definitely helps x

    Sharan | essehearts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A hug in a tub ^^ hehe It sure is handy for home use too! x

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara