Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Non Beauty Wishlist


I seem to have accumulated a few lifestyle things that I love need and I wanted to share them with you all, I am saving up for these treats as well as some higher end make-up which have been on my wishlist for far too long, we all deserve a treat now and then right?!

I am all for taking snapshots and I really want a Polaroid but I have found the next best thing! This let's you capture a moment and it prints out straight away for you to keep! Since I use Instagram everyday, have a baby who's growing a bit too quick for my liking and have a cat that's always up to something - this would be so ideal since I am literally taking photos everyday. At around the £75 mark, it's not exactly cheap plus you have to buy the shots refill but it's something I know I will get a good use out of, the only problem is what colour camera should I go for? I quite like the pink, blue oh and hang on the yellow's cute too!

I discovered Kate Spade properly on Pinterest and I have been obsessed with this brand ever since! I am currently growing my coffee table book collection and this would make a lovely addition! From the stunning green book cover to the amazing photography content, It's hard not to want this book. I have read reviews of this book online and people seem to love it. At £20, again not something I would pay for a book but seeing a glimpse of this made me add it onto my wishlist.

This may not come as a surprise since every blogger that I know of LOVES this brand for candles. I am a huge candle fan and I have tried many brands, Yankee candles being one of my favourites but I think it's time to move on and try more sophisticated scents and I actually want a scent that will linger on and also be sweetly scented too! I have heard alot about this particular scent and I love how you can use the glass jar as a storage container afterwards. Another hefty priced item but it's something I really do want to try out for myself and see what the fuss is about.

A reasonably priced item out of the bunch, this mug is visually so cute! A daily tea-drinker like me needs this 'Instagram worthy' mug, simply because... sometimes you need to drink that tea with style!

What non-beauty items are on your wishlist?

24 comments:

  1. I can def agree with the instax and the kate spade one!
    Really in love with them!

    xoxo Colli // tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! <3 Things like these are worth buying! ^^

      Delete
  2. I've been looking at the instax for ages and really want one! Love this wishlist.

    www.sillylittlepictures.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you chosen the colour? I'm finding it so hard haha maybe pink <3 Thank you lovely!

      Delete
  3. Ahh I really want an instax! They are so cool! Great blog!

    http://augustinasodyssey.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3 I know right?! xx

      Delete
  4. I reeeely want a Polaroid camera too! They seems so cute and so sentimental! xx

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree with that! and trust me I keep literally everything so these wallet sized photos would be a great thing to keep in my purse! <3

      Delete
  5. Found your blog recently and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts and beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always always wanted to try a Jo Malone candle, but at £40, I just can't justify it!

    Bethan, Audacity of Food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know but look at how stunning it is!! ^^ hehe x

      Delete
  7. I've been seeing that instax camera with every blogger and it's made me want it so much! Who wouldn't want a pastel pink camera?

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe <3 I know right?! So far I have seen it on two blogs and i don't blame em, this is a pretty nifty gadget ^^

      Delete
  8. That little mug is so cute, oh my gosh! It reminds me of beauty and the beast, the little cup?
    xxxxx

    www.daisayy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are some great favorites! I'm thinking of getting a Fujifilm Instax Mini myself! They look so lovely!
    untitled&unfinished

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! <3 Definitely! Would make a great gift to oneself ^^ xx

      Delete
  10. Instax is such a cute idea! I just keep thinking about all of the photo collages I could make with one!

    Amanda | teatimetails.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a cool idea! & it would look great on a wall too! <3 x

      Delete
  11. I love Jo malone and that little mug looks so cute! Im obsessed with tea too...

    http://ariannachatz.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That mug is adorable! Reminds me so much of Chip from Beauty and the Beast, certainly instagram worthy!

    Love Lo at Notebook 54 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much better than those traditional mugs <3 Really want this one! xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara