Tuesday, 3 February 2015

January Favourites



Hi Lovelies! Hope you all are well!


Wow, a fresh new monthly favourites for the year 2015, Yet again time seems to fly by so quick and it's already February! 
Here's a round-up of the products I have been loving throughout the month of January, There isn't many make-up products this month because I have been using the same products pretty much everyday so there wasn't anything worth mentioning although I have new products to test out this month so if there is anything that's worth some love-age, you'll definitely hear about it here! 
Ok enough with the rambling! Let's get on with what I used and loved throughout the month of January!

First up, The Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector in My pink 03* Ever since I reviewed these new lip balm perfectors from the Clarins Spring 2015 collection I have not been able to put these away, I love lip balms and this is one luxurious product that I think everyone should own, this is one pricey product but it's worth every penny for it's moisturising and hydrating properties. This particular shade gives you your very own custom shade of pink since it reacts to your body's PH levels, neat non?
Next up is a bedside table must and that is the Boots own brand Vitamin E Eye cream. I use this twice a day and I have seen a difference towards my horrible eye baggage and dark circles. This cream has a lightening/dewy effect which also helps to an extent. This eye cream hydrates,moisturises and helps make those dark circles seem less prominent, what more could you want? I will be doing a full review on this soon!
I am an organisation freak so I have to write down all those important lists and appointments. I have been using my Filofax alot lately and I am really into stationery at the moment so I need to buy all those stickers/ washi tapes/ sticky notes and cute pens to make writing tasks more enjoyable!
Accessory wise, I have been loving my Pandora-esque bracelet which you can read about here and I hardly seem to take it off, I love the contrasting colours and designs on the individual beads and since each bead has a meaning behind it, it means so much more.
Lastly, I have been into drinking hot chocolate. Alot of hot chocolate. I saw this Twinings one on offer at Tesco so I picked it up to try it out. I quite like the taste and it sort of reminds me of the hot chocolate at Costa. With lashings of whipped cream and topped with rainbow sprinkles makes this an obligatory treat which can be enjoyed everyday.

I hope you enjoyed my favourites, though it was quite a mixed bag of things.

What have you been loving in the month of January?

6 comments:

  1. These are some awesome January faves! I would love to buy all of them Mmmm especially the hot coco..I need to try it with whip cream and sprinkles...#Instaworthy haha! I love that bracelet I love charm type bracelets especially from pandora I really would love to get me one! I wonder if Boots order to the US I would love to try that out. I'm all about a good eye cream!

    Jasmine :)
    Color U Bold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much lovely! ^^ Haha love that hashtag! so similar in tastes! High five to that! xx

      Delete
  2. I've drank so much hot chocolate lately but nothing as posh sounding as yours!! Mmmm :)

    Emma xx

    alittlefreckle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe ^^ Seriously though you have got to try this twinings one, had no idea it was going to be THAT good <3 oh and you gotta have rainbow sprinkles! #theartofmakinghotchocolate lol x

      Delete
  3. I love Twinings Tea and this hot chocolate drink has just blown my mind!

    Hannah xx

    www.granitecitygirlblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ Go and grab it while it's on offer! It's such a huge tub too! x

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara