Sunday, 8 February 2015

Lush Mother's Day 2015 Collection





Time for another Lush collection release and this is the NEW Mother's day 2015 collection. Quite a bright bunch of products and I have already chosen my top picks!

Top Image (From L Clockwise)
Rose Bombshell Bath Bomb (£3.50) 
Ultraviolet Bubble Bar (£4.75) 
Mother Superior Bubble Bar (£3.75) 
A Slice Of Love You Mum Soap (£4.25)

Bottom Image (From L Clockwise)
Love You Mum Soap (What It Looks Like As A Whole Instore) 
Bubblegrub Bubbleroon (£2.95) 
Yummy Mummy Shower Gel (£4.75)
Yummy Mummy Body Conditioner (£19.95)

Starting with the Rose Bombshell Bath Bomb, this is the ultimate choice if you want your mum to feel oh-so special, The bath bomb contains real rose petals and with soya milk powder, essentials oils such as turkish rose, orange absolute and rosewood it will make the skin feel very soft.
The Ultraviolet Bubble Bar is one of my favourites! This contains violet leaf and jasmine absolutes. Your bath water will be a stunning purple colour with loads of bubbles.
Next up the Mother Superior Bubble Bar, another favourite of mine! This is so cutely designed and you wouldn't feel like using it! This has a mixture of floral/citrus oils and scents. Perfect for daily usage to feel squeaky clean again.
The Love You Mom Soap is visually stunning, coupled with the bright colours are some lovely scents. This contains mimosa and jasmine absolutes with bergamot oil to uplift and refresh.
This cute lil thing is the Bubblegrub Bubbleroon which will give your bath water some shimmery bubbles and will soften your skin thanks to the shea butter. It also contains the scents sandalwood and earthy vetivert.
The yummy mummy shower gel looks amazing, a bright purple gel that will lather up to create sweet/floral scented foam and is filled with lustre for a touch of glamour! 
Lastly the Yummy Mummy Body Conditioner, this is the priciest product out of the bunch. It contains strawberry juice, almond oil, orange oil and murumuru butter which actually sounds like a lovely cocktail of ingredients.

I quite like this year's collection and you can check out all the products here - link

What do you think of Lush's Mother's day 2015 collection?


16 comments:

  1. awwww these are so cute :)
    Definitley a lovely gift for the mummys out there as they deserve to relax for the day!
    I'm gna pick up some soon~ The ultraviolet bar looks so cool :)



    Ying | * Y i n g c b e a u t y *

    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree with you, all those hard workin' mommas need a treat! Ultraviolet is my fave! Love the purples/blues/greens <3 xx

      Delete
  2. these look like great picks, any mummy who gets some of these is in for a lovely relaxing day! I love the colours on the Love You Mum soap, so pretty!

    Tasha xo
    hellonovemberx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I know I would feel special! <3 It definitely is eye-catching isn't it? <3 xx

      Delete
  3. They look so cute, I have to look into them for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Makes you not want to use them though haha! ^^ x

      Delete
  4. Such a great post! Love Lush and these look so good x

    Jana
    Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^^ I am forever wanting products from there, which isn't good for my wallet... x

      Delete
  5. I never realized Lush had a new collection for Mother's Day - my mum would love the Bubblegrub Bubbleroon! Thanks for sharing :) xx
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither did i, was browsing yesterday and had to make a post on it! Aww no problem lovely! Am sure your mum will love it! xx

      Delete
  6. These are all so cute!! The love you mum soap looks fab :)

    sophee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 definitely is eye-catching! if only they did mini versions of it instead of having to cut through the design to get a small piece xx

      Delete
  7. I absolutely love Lush and am still working through the massive stash I got for Christmas! There's definitely some products I'd tried here though, even though I'm not a Mam ha!

    Kay xx
    Idreamofcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha likewise! Too many xmas products to go through first! <3 I really want to try ultraviolet! <3 So pretty! x

      Delete
  8. I really feel like I need a bubblegrub in my life... maybe as a pet 😂 I think I might put in an order as a payday treat at the end of the month.

    Grace
    Grownupgrace.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha <3 I can imagine you grabbing quite a few of those! ^^ Enjoy lovely! xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara