Thursday, 5 February 2015

Kate Spade Wishlist



Small square stud earrings - £26.52 a pair
'Metro' crystal bezel heart dial watch - £157.02
'Skinny mini' bow ring - £32
'Cobble hill - ellen' leather crossbody bag - £173.07

Love Kate Spade? I know I do and thanks to Pinterest, I have been obsessing over everything by this amazing brand.
I mean I knew it existed but I had no idea how gorgeous the shoes, jewellery and bags were! Mind-blown.
I love stud earrings and the small square stud earrings sure are a beaut! I really wish I could afford to buy every colour in the range! These studs do come with a price tag and would make a lovely treat but the problem is, what colour to go for first?
I have been looking at watches lately and I am tired of seeing Michael Kors everywhere and so I have been loving the heart dial watch - so pretty and girly! I love how the actual strap is skinny and the actual dial of the watch is eye-catching.
I love bows and how could you not heart this cute ring? Definitely would look great on it's own or stacked with some other rings.
I have been loving shades of green at the moment, particularly emerald/forest greens and the leather crossover bag looks like it would make a lovely addition to my collection. I have way too many nude/blush pink/ black bags and it's time to move onto colour!

What are you loving from Kate Spade at the moment?

#Travelcolorfully

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! There are so many things that I loved but for now these made it to the top 4 ^^ x

      Delete
  2. That bag is beautiful, I am dying to get my hands on a Kate Spade bag! Perhaps this is something I will add to my birthday wish list!

    Hannah xx

    www.granitecitygirlblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Agh! This is just one bag from a list that I liked haha <3 really could make a wishlist on just the bags! x

      Delete
  3. I love their jewellery too - my friend gifted me a beautiful long rose gold bow necklace. Also love their wallets :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww sounds drool worthy! <3 I honestly just want to buy everything from here! No exaggeration there... ^^ x

      Delete
  4. Adore Kate Spade, everything is so cute and dainty. Love that ring!

    Sharan | essehearts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right! <3 Loving bows at the moment! xx

      Delete
  5. Love this, Kate Spade always has some gorgeous goodies!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Thank you lovely! I know and I wish it was a teensy bit more affordable (especially those studs) xx

      Delete
  6. Their jewellery is so beautiful!

    Jessie | Taylor Mayed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post !!!

    I love your blog

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    I have also shared your blog with my friends :)

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! <3 Sure! Will check it out ^^ x

      Delete
  8. Awesome wishlist! I love the bag a lot. the green color always can add to a look with dark colors.
    You have a lovely blog, maybe you wanna follow each other on GFC, bloglovin and fb? let me know!
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    xoxo, Mai ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the ring. It is so elegant...Great picks.x
    www.ninzbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't even tell you how much I love that watch, my days. Kate Spade is the one to have at the moment, I'm wanting a bag, so badly!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bag is such a lovely shade of green. Great post! I love Kate Spade and wish I could afford more of her stuff.

    Brittany x | Bringing Up Brittany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! And i have no idea where my obsession for dark greens came from ^^ Thank you lovely! I completely agree xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara