Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Cinderella For M.A.C


From L To R: 168 Large Angled Contour Brush - Studio Fix Lash (Jet Black) - Lipglass (Happily Ever After) - 6 Shade Eyeshadow Palette (Stroke Of Midnight) - Iridescent Pressed Powder (Coupe D'Chic) - Glitter (Reflects Pearl) - Lipstick (Royal Ball)
I sometimes heart M.A.C collaborations and sometimes I don't, however this time I am loving the newest collab entitled 'Cinderella'
M.A.C have collaborated with Disney to create a limited edition 17 piece collection (15 make-up products and 2 brushes) and I predict that this will sell fast!
The blue packaging was used to replicate Cinderella's ball gown and I honestly think this may be the best delicate and girly collection yet!
It's everything you could ever wish for from a make-up collection and I love the fact that the colour scheme is very wearable, from the pinkiest nudes to the smokiest deep purples. There's something for everyone. From the swatches I have seen online, it really does not disappoint. The shimmer is laced perfectly into the formulations and the inner magpie in you will want to try and grab as many of those beautiful pigments (the reflects pearl glitter is stunning!)
I have found that some previous M.A.C collabs were too OTT but there's just something magical about the powder-blue packaging and the shimmery products from this amazing collection
These are my top 7 picks from the collection as it would be something I would actually go out to buy and wear.
It will all be available online Feb. 26 and in stores starting March 5, just before the official remake of the Cinderella film comes to theatres on March 13.

What do you think about the Cinderella Collection?

24 comments:

  1. This collection looks amazing! I definitely need that reflects pearl glitter in my life!
    www.dolleduplondon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right <3 These products would look amazing in any make-up bag <3

      Delete
  2. I think this looks like the dreamiest collection ever, I want it all!!
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the most magical collection yet! <3 #disneyfan

      Delete
  3. I always end up missing MAC collections, but this one is definitely one i want to pick up a few bits from!!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine, they must sell fast or something so you might want to be prepared for when this goes on sale ^^ <3

      Delete
  4. I really love the look of this range! The packaging is so pretty - no doubt it will sell out in seconds though! I might have to try and pick up the powder and lipstick.


    Jenn

    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those who love pastels and disney together will LOVE this range, i agree you'll have to be pretty quick! xx

      Delete
  5. I am so desperate for a few of these items, everything looks so beautiful!

    www.thedreamofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! A beautiful limited edition range after so many bright/ott ranges which i disliked! x

      Delete
  6. This looks amazing, nice post!

    www.studentbargains.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This collection looks ace! Really want to get hold of the lipstick x

    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 That is one pretty lippie, I agree! ^^ It sure is lovely to see such a wearable collection from M.A.C after so long xx

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Definitely <3 so wearable and loving the neutrals xx

      Delete
  9. I love the look of this collection, the baby blue is so pretty! I love a neutral palette and a lot of the limited edition collections by MAC tend to be quite bright so I never really get them, but i'm very excited for this one! :)

    Love Amylou x
    www.amylous.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree <3 a lovely collection after so long! xx

      Delete
  10. I can't wait for this collection! I'll definitely be getting the lipstick/gloss and highlighter.
    Do you know if you can buy them online or just in MACs stores?

    Sophie x
    www.booksandbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice picks <3 it will be both! Online from 26th feb and in stores from 5th March :) x

      Delete
  11. I think it looks like a really nice collection on the whole although the packaging looks a little tacky in my opinion x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do somewhat agree, plastic can make it look it, maybe if the casings were metal/chrome? I think it looks ok xx

      Delete
  12. I'm loving the look of the Cinderella collection! Have never gotten any from previous collabs but I am very tempted with this one!

    madnessbymeg.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Never really bothered with previous collections but this one looks to be quite a popular choice amongst us bloggers xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara