Monday, 23 February 2015

Boots Beauty Haul





So last week my mom came to visit me and my little family and we ventured out to Bullring in Birmingham to show her the sights and of course do some make-up shopping! When we went there, Boots had an offer on ALL of the brands, it was the perfect time to treat my mom and myself and so I bought the following six make-up and skincare products:
L'Oreal Triple Active Night Hydrating Moisturiser
Sleek Blusher In 926 Rose Gold
Bourjois Java Rice Powder
L'Oreal Lip Liner Couture In 285 Pink Fever
Revlon Photoready Concealer In 003 Light Medium
Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick In Pink Mallow

L'Oreal Night Cream (£7.49 3 For 2 Offer)
I really need to take care of my skin and establish a better routine, I have already got day cream and eye cream covered but I needed something for my evening skincare routine. I saw this NEW night cream and after having read what it does, I instantly popped it into my basket, I am hoping that this cream works wonders whilst I sleep. It promises to hydrate, protect and restore my skin so I have high hopes for this!

Sleek Blusher  (Was £ 4.59 I Paid £4.04)
Ok so this one I didn't really need but it was oh so pretty! I remember when this first came out and being quite popular amongst bloggers, It was on my wishlist but wasn't that important. I saw that there was only one left and after swatching this I knew I had to add this to my already huge pink blusher collection. The gold shimmer is laced perfectly with the medium toned pink, it's just beautiful!

Bourjois Face Powder (Was £9.99 I Paid £8.99)
I finally got this! I actually ran out of my current face powder but wanted to try something new, I have heard alot about this and I love the packaging! This will be great for setting my make-up as well as keeping my skin matte. I swatched this earlier and it's oh so light and seems like it might just be my new holy grail (no exaggeration there!)

L'Oreal Lip Liner  (Was £3.99 I Paid £3.59)
Originally I had Rimmel's Eastend Snob Lip Liner on my shopping list but sadly they were out of stock! So I looked for what could be the next best thing? ok so it's not the nudey pink I wanted but this hot pink could also work well with my lippies and it's quite pigmented too so not all was lost. 

Revlon Concealer (£6.49 3 For 2 Offer)
I love Revlon concealers and I use the liquid one the most, I saw this concealer in stick form and my shade was available so I thought that I should try this one out instead, I really want to use my concealer brush more so this will work well with it.

Natural Collection Lipstick (Was £1.99 I Paid £1.79)
From what I can remember I always buy their face powders because the quality is good but I never really look at the other products, The lipstick range seemed to have grabbed my attention and I am so glad I picked up this cute milky pink shade, I honestly think natural collection is under-rated because I was amazed at the quality and pigmentation of this lip product, and for the price, it made me realise that I should of chosen another colour too!

I am so happy with my purchases and I will review each product featured here, do you love a good Boots make-up shop?


40 comments:

  1. Sleek's Rose Gold blush is gorgeous, i love it for summer!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know right!? Would look great with a tan too! Summer, hurry up! ^^ <3

      Delete
  2. The face powder sounds lovely, and you can't go wrong with a new blusher!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read SO MUCH about it and I finally bought it! Cannot wait to incorporate these two beauts into my make-up routine! <3

      Delete
  3. I've heard a lot about Bourjois Java Rice Powder. Hope that I will find it next time I go to my local drug store!

    www.navellina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how long I have been wanting to buy it! ^^ and since my other face powder ran out, it couldn't of been a perfect time to actually buy it <3

      Delete
  4. I love the sleek blusher!!
    Wow, amazing products and pics honey <3<3

    Love, Colli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are soo pigmented! Thank you so much lovely!!! <3

      Delete
  5. I've been meaning to try the Bourjois powder for the longest time, can't wait to read your review too as I've read some amazing ones! ;) xx
    Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same & I saw it on so many of my favourite blogs <3 aww thanks! Will review it soon! xx

      Delete
  6. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing what people recently buy! I love the blusher x
    em // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I am forever reading other hauls <3 it sure is a real beaut! <3 x

      Delete
  8. I love the blush, sleek always seem to get the shades just right!

    Bethan, Audacity of Food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right! I still need to get one more from them ha! The trio candy blush is just ah-amazing! <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  9. That blusher is so lovely - never tried a sleek blush before but I hear so many good reviews about them!

    xo Mel | Sketch & Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read it's a dupe for Nars's orgasm blush so that's one of the reasons why i picked this one up ^^ the pigmentation is really commendable <3 xx

      Delete
  10. Love the look of the blusher!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can already see myself using this everyday! <3 love the gold shimmer in it xx

      Delete
  11. That blusher looks gorgeous! Definitely going to have to give that a try :)

    Courtney xx
    courtneydoesbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you see it personally it's even more stunning! Gold shimmer goes so well with that shade of pink <3 x

      Delete
  12. Great little haul! The revlon concealer is my current favourite so will be repurchasing again soon :)

    Natasha | www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Revlon concealers are amazing and this one blends like a dream! <3 xx

      Delete
  13. Ooh I love that Bourjois powder, it's lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i read one of the reviews from your blog about this one! Had to get it & it truly is! <3 xx

      Delete
  14. Is it bad that I want to buy the powder just because it looks so pretty? :)
    www.lovedbylaura.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ^^ nope! It's perfectly normal! I'm a sucker for vintage-esque packaging <3 xx

      Delete
  15. I love that Sleek blusher! I'm a big fan of Sleek powders overall, really. Their contour kit is amazing.

    alittlesoapbox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I know right! The pigmentation is superb and i have and love their contour kit, was one of my first ever purchases from sleek <3 xx

      Delete
  16. Wow you got some lovely bits, the Sleek blusher is absolutely gorgeous :) I love having a little splurge in Boots hehe and getting the points so that I can spend again ;)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! <3 ahh yes! It's all about the points! I'm saving up for maybe a lil chanel treat ^^ xx

      Delete
  17. I'm absolutely adore that sleek blusher, it's the prettiest colour!
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is and it so reminds me of summer! <3 xx

      Delete
  18. I really want that Java powder, but it is hard to get in the US. Also that blush looks amazing!

    Batty4Beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( darn it! Can they not ship to the US? It's a beaut! <3 xx

      Delete
  19. That bourjois powder is one of the prettiest I've seen!! So so nice :) I've just started paying attention to lip products and bought my first ever lipliner a couple weeks ago haha but I can see what a difference it makes. Mine is a nude one so maybe I could play with the darker pink one you have! Lovely photos by the way :)

    Emma xx

    alittlefreckle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is! Brands should do more vintage style packaging, i'd buy it all! Aww haha <3 even i have started to take lip products more seriously now thanks to miss jenner! Haha <3 thank you so much lovely! <3 xx

      Delete
  20. Ooo I've heard so much about the Java Rice Powder! The packaging alone is beaut!

    Hannah x
    http://hannahdelacour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, I kept seeing this on all of my favourite blogs <3 so had to pick this up! <3 x

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara