Saturday, 7 February 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Event








So last week, I was lucky enough to attend Benefit's latest event for the launch of their new mascara - Roller Lash.
The event took place in Victoria Square, Birmingham. On a truck! Yes you've read correctly but not just any old truck, it was beautified in pink and had the roller lash logo and image printed all over it. You definitely could not miss it since it was so unique and eye-catching.

We was then invited inside and the way the interior was designed, truly was fabulous. Just like a retro hair salon from the 50s. Benefit really know how to do the best product launch events. Like EVER. I loved the unique looking hair dryer lights, the neon 'Roller Lash' sign, retro tv screens and the salon decor.
With bubbly, fruit juices and cute cupcakes on the menu, we sure did feel special.
I chatted to some of the Benebabes who were sporting these retro curly blonde wigs and they all were wearing the mascara which did look pretty amazing. I was given a small talk about the new mascara and I was shocked to know that Benefit were working on this way before the infamous They're Real mascara was born! I am a fan of They're Real so I am excited to see how this new offering performs!
We were all given goody bags which had the full-sized product itself and I just loved the packaging!

I will of course be reviewing the mascara in more detail soon, after a couple of uses I shall report back. I really had a lovely time meeting everyone there. Thank you Benefit! For this lovely evening. It truly was needed. I also picked up an Elle magazine, so I now have two Roller Lash mascaras! 

16 comments:

  1. Oh what an amazing event! I was gutted that I couldn't make it. I love Roller Lash SO much, I can't believe how good it is xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I wasn't expecting this at all <3 Mind blown! I'm so glad I got my mini back up too because I know I'm going to <3 it! xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely pics!
    great post :D
    xx
    belle-fin.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! Is the mascara worth investing in? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 I am yet to review it in more depth but have you picked up a copy of Elle? it comes with a free mini version if you would like to try it before purchasing the full size xx

      Delete
  4. This looks like such a fun event! I love the Roller Lash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was, girly and all things make-up <3

      Delete
  5. Really Awesome, It is a Amazing ......like and kiss...
    Great outfit dear!!!
    Visit The Links):-
    No:1) Beauty Tips Blog
    No:2) Top Trends Fashion
    No:3)Total Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog ;) follow dor follow?
    jtere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like it would have been such a cute event, I would LOVE to go to something like this! The hair dryer light fixture got my attention... It is SO cute! Glad you had a good time and I cant wait to see the review!

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww ^^ I agree i would love something like that for my bedroom! <3 thank you lovely! Sure will report back! x

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara