Saturday, 17 January 2015

REVIEW | Clarins Spring 2015 Instant Light Lip Balm Perfectors*





Swatch Party! From L To R: My Pink, Coral, Red & Rosewood

Hi Lovelies! Hope you all are well!

One of my favourite things about spring is new make-up launches, think pastel shades, shimmery eyeshadows and fresh looking make-up.
Clarins have brought out a stunning collection for spring this year and one of the products from the collection that I am really loving are these lip balm perfectors.

Product description
This melting gel lip balm with a deliciously sweet taste glides on the lips effortlessly adding a naturally coloured glossy shine with a barely-there effect. Lips instantly look plump, smooth and luscious. 4 hours of non-stop hydration, lips look fuller and perfectly shaped. Wild mango butter: prevents dehydration, nourishes and delivers comfort and moisture. Shea butter: nourishes and protects the epidermis for a silky smooth finish.

First off can I just say how visually stunning these lip products are? A colour co-ordnated packaging depending on the shade of the lip balm and talk about a practical yet chic looking product! I'm in love... literally.

These NEW lip balm perfectors are a solid version of the much loved and cult classic instant light lip perfectors (squeezy tube version). There are 6 beautiful shades available, I was kindly sent 4 to try out: 03 My pink - PH reactive! Your own custom shade of pink depending on the PH of your lips! 02 Coral - Warm peach, 05 Red - pink-based red and 06 Rosewood - pink-toned nude.
These are just so much more than your average lip balm. Being quite pricey at £18 each, it is more of a little luxury to have with added benefits for your lips. Coupled with a sweet vanilla like scent, the formulation contains active plant ingredients such as: nourishing mango, moisturising shea, Vitamin E and natural peptides. This lip balm means business! Hydrated and nourished lips in a flash!
These lip balm perfectors also provides comfort, gloss and a sheer wash of colour that can look great on anyone. In terms of colour pay off the 05 Red is the most pigmented whilst the other shades are more of a sheer tint. You cannot go wrong with applying these either since these aren't heavy on the colour so you do not need to sit down and carefully apply this with a mirror, the precise tip on the bullet and easy to wear colours allows you to wear this just how you normally would with any lip balm. Win!
The gel-like texture means that this glides onto the lips with ease, I can assure you that this does not tug the lips nor does it feel sticky.

I honestly cannot think of anything that I disliked about these lip balm perfectors, they hydrate, lips look and feel plumper and soft, the longevity is great, lasted on my lips 2.5 hrs before needing to reapply and the gorgeous packaging! Quite a luxurious lip balm that everyone needs in their bag! I loved these and I honestly cannot recommend these enough.

Check it out here - link / £18* each

What do you think of these lip balm perfectors?

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these look gorgeous! I definitely want to try these

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more <3 These are stunning ^^

      Delete
  2. These look stunning! There isn't one shade there that I don't like and I love how one is PH reactive - such a cool concept! I may have to try some of these out, Rosewood is my perfect colour!

    Bethan | Thought from Beth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Loving all of the shades and it's great for those who shy away from statement lips, the red gives such a beautiful tint just like the benetint <3 I personally think there should be more make-up that reacts to the PH <3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I agree, might already be the product of the year! <3

      Delete
  4. These look similar to the Benebalms, amazing!!!;)

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post Dear! I am following you and following back if you like my blog :))) Kisses...
    http://tasarimkaravani.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, such beautiful shades! I wish I could pull off pinky shades *cries a little*

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more <3 aww am sure you can, there are so many hues of pink available ^^ Give it a go! xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara