Friday, 9 January 2015

Primark Accessories Haul





Hi lovelies! Hope you all are well!

Perusing in Primark is one of my favourite things to do and usually what happens to be a 'i'm just browsing' ends up in me buying a 'few' things. Why Primark why?! You'll definitely find me in the accessories department finding the must have statement ring or minimalistic bracelets in gold and silver.

Whilst visiting Primark in the sales, I picked up these items and I am so happy with my purchases. I bought the following: 1x 50 pack of black hair ties - £1, 1x pretty hair clips - £1.50, 1x black and pink make-up bag - £2, 1x jewelled eye lash curler £2, 1x matte pink lipstick - £1.50, 1x silver ring set - £3, 1x 9 pairs of pink and grey stud earrings - £2 and 1x 6 pairs of gold themed stud earrings - £1.50. In total it costed me £14.50! Not bad I think!

Accessories

I always buy my stud earrings from Primark. Fact. I loved the pink/grey jewel themed set and without any further thought, I put this straight into my basket. I also adore rings from here too and I honestly thought that the silver ring set was so Topshop-esque! Love the pop of navy blue and red. I know I am going to get alot of wear-age from my jewellery picks. I honestly cannot recommend these statement pieces enough, accessories do not have to be costly for you to enjoy, sometimes finding a bargainous piece can be just as striking.

Other bits & bobs
Luckily I remembered to pick up some basic hair ties because I swear I am always either losing these or bobby pins. I swear those guys go for walkies because I just cannot seem to keep it all in one place. Please tell me i'm not the only one! I also saw the cute pink/white hair clips and since half hair up and half hair down is such a trend lately, I wanted to experiment with my newly chopped mane. I then went to the beauty section and saw three cute items that I just needed to 'get' first up was the make-up bag, and I know I already have way too many... but my excuse is I don't have a pink one! Ha! I then saw this incredible pink coloured lipstick and seeing as I have not tried a lip product from PS Beauty I wanted to give it a try since I have read so many positive reviews and lastly even though I didn't need it, I picked up a new pair of eyelash curlers simply because it's covered in gems! Practical and pretty at the same time.

I think I have enough accessories to last me until I next pay a visit to Primark, which shouldn't be too soon... I hope!


What do you think of my latest purchases?

22 comments:

  1. I love Primark for accs too, especially the Limited Edition range!

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yes! I forgot about the limited edition range too! It's super fab! x

      Delete
  2. Lovely haul! I'm heading to Primark tomorrow so I'm gonna keep an eye out for these things :)
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everytime i go to Primark i always go to the necklaces & earrings! Love the earrings you picked up x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha high five to that! Aww thank you! <3

      Delete
  4. Love those rings and earrings, so cute!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know right?! I just had to buy it! x

      Delete
  5. EEK all those earrings! I want them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha exactly my reaction in store! Just grab grab grab x

      Delete
  6. I haven't been to Primark for sooo long! I really like the rings you bought! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 Definitely go soon, the accessories are just amazin' x

      Delete
  7. ohh~ i love primark! thank you for post!

    BLOG ♥ YUROSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 No problemo! Glad you liked it! x

      Delete
  8. I love accessories from Primark! I always end up buying rings from there even when I have no intention to, I agree they are very Topshop-esque.
    Sam xx
    knockoutcouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha story of my life! <3 I do love Topshop but it gets tad pricey so I settle for the next best x

      Delete
  9. I'm just the same with bobby pins, like where do they go? Always need to keep them stocked up.

    x
    www.lovehijabgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one hehe <3 xx

      Delete
  10. I always pick up the primark hair bands so cheap and good! Those studs are so cute, I keep thinking I need to buy some studs becuase I have only the studs in my ears left, I lose so many pairs of earrings. Thank god they are not diamonds or pearls!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely the hair ties are great from primark, oh no then these are a great option for you, plus the designs do not look cheap at all <3 xx

      Delete
  11. Primark is by far my favourite high street store.. I pop in to 'browse' and more often than not spend a small fortune.. they have so many pretty things & their accessories range is always impressive, great picks lovely :)
    Natasha Paris x | natashaparisblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So right! Imagine what would happen if we both went shopping together... A basket just full of accessories haha ^^ Thank you so much! <3xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara