Saturday, 10 January 2015

Lush Valentine's Day 2015 Collection


Hi Lovelies! Hope you all are well!

All you lush fans are in for a treat because I have for you a round up of this years Valentine's day collection and I must admit, I am quite impressed.

1. Cupid's love soap £4.25
2. Heart throb bubble bar £3.65
3. The kiss lip gloss £5.95
4. The kiss lip scrub £5.50
5. Unicorn horn bubble bar £3.25
6. Floating flower bath bomb £3.50
7. Love locket bath bomb £6.95
8. Prince charming shower gel £4.75
9. Lonely heart bubble bar £3.50

Like last year, we see the return of four products - Cupid's love soap, The kiss lip gloss, Love locket bath bomb and the prince charming shower gel. But I am mostly excited for the brand new items that are in this year's collection and it truly did not disappoint!
The first new addition to the collection is the Heart throb bubble bar, this products contains shea butter and the same fragrance which is in the Lush's african paradise body conditioner so expect soft skin and brightly red coloured water with this beaut!
Next up is The kiss lip scrub, Now I am a huge fan of Lush's lip scrubs and I would love to add this to my collection. This product goes well with the lip gloss since it has the same flavour as the lip gloss and this lip scrub contains caster sugar, sea salt, edible hearts and hundreds and thousands! What's not to love.
Next is my personal favourite, Unicorn horn bubble bar. This is such a instagram worthy product, Just look at how pretty it is! This bubble bar contains neroli, lavender, candy hearts and sparkling lustre. If you are into pastel/mythical things then this should be on the top of your shopping list.
Next is the Floating flower bath bomb, this product is multi layered and features a floral/jasmine fragrance, This will leave your bath water looking colourful with pink, orange and green colours. Stunning!
Lastly the Lonely heart bubble bar is a glitzy one! With lemongrass, bergamot, jasmine and ylang ylang this will leave you feeling uplifted and not only that, this turns your bath water an appropriate valentine's day red and the added cornflour will make your skin soft.

All in all I think this is another successful collection at Lush, What are you liking from this year's collection?

Check all of the products out here


22 comments:

  1. Such a pretty selection of lush products <3 :)

    Serene xoxo

    http://www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got so much Lush stuff for Christmas I don't think I really need any more, but I can never resist and this stuff looks so lovely! I love the prince charming shower gel so much... ;)

    Maddie // itsthatplacecalledhere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha story of my life! I thought the same until I saw this collection this morning! I really want to buy a few things <3 x

      Delete
  3. I love Lush products! I think I'm going to go forthe lip scrub, looks like a good product. I could spend loads in Lush. I have to stop myself everytime!

    www.lovehijabgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Even I am loving this particular lip scrub maybe because it has cake sprinkles in it haha! <3

      Delete
  4. I love Lush's Valentine's Day line~ ^ ^
    This years collection looks lovelier than last years too! ^ - ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to go into Lush and get some of the Valentines range :D

    www.thebeautymonologue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! me too, Really want to buy a few things even though I bought some items from the sale haha <3

      Delete
  6. The unicorn horn looks amaze!

    Sarah
    www.sarahtrademark.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right! Too pretty to use I guess hehe xx

      Delete
  7. All of these products sound so lovely. I just love Lush! I would take each one of the path bombs :) Great description of the products as well. I like reviews where people review bath bomb scents as I have bought some bath bombs and discovered that they were not my favorite scent to bathe in. You did a great job and describing and selling me on the products :) xx

    darcymae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for such a lovely comment! Glad I helped you choose what products you wanted ^^

      Delete
  8. OMG definitely i will get my hands on these goodies.lovely blog post.x
    www.ninzbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Go for it lovely! xx Thank you!

      Delete
  9. I have wanted the heart locket one since last year, also like the look of the unicorn horn! Great post <3
    Kaci x
    kacistevens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know right?! The unicorn horn seems to be a very popular product <3 x

      Delete
  10. I bought Heart Throb, Unicorn Horn, and Love Locket yesterday and am so excited to use them! Love Locket is pretty expensive though so I'm really hoping it's something special! I'm most excited about using Unicorn Horn because it smells lovely :)

    The Naily Mail

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wowee! Some lovely picks! <3 The unicorn horn sounds great for before bedtime :) it'll send you off to dream land zzz

      Delete
  11. I love the LUSH collections.. from this collection I love the look of 'Unicorn Horn' and 'Floating Flower' they look like they'd make amazing bath treats (although I'm sure they all would)..
    Natasha Paris x | natashaparisblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I literally want it all from that store! Waiting to see how the easter products will look like now <3 ^^ x

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara