Monday, 5 January 2015

FOTD #2 Fresh Faced Beauty


Hi Lovelies! Hope you all are well!

I am always swapping and changing make-up products around for my daily make-up routine and since I have built up quite a stash, selecting products depending on your mood can be so much fun! These are the latest products that I currently reach out to.
I have been sporting a much fresher faced make up look that gives me the no make up look but with more definition and a pop of colour.
First of I apply Benefit's Porefessional onto my complexion, this product gives me a cleaner and a fresher base to work on and not forgetting to mention this makes my make-up last a whole lot longer! I definitely recommend trying this out, a hero product that should be in everyone's make-up bags.
Next up I dab on my favourite concealer - Maybelline's Fit Me. This is such a creamy product that it really does cover up those pesky under eye circles and blemishes. This definitely matches the likes of the Nars concealer but it is way cheaper. This has good longevity, does not feel cakey and this product actually lets your skin breathe. Perfect!
My new obsession is highlighter, The soo glow! by Essence is just amazing! You can easily add luminescence to your complexion by dabbing this onto the higher part of your cheekbones or anywhere else you think needs a bit of a glow. Adding this to my foundation sure helps me to look more 'fresh' and radiant. I say fake it till you make it!
For definition and curled lashes I apply two coats of the Essence get BIG! Lashes mascara. This is a great everyday mascara because it does not clump,flake nor does it make your lashes feel stiff. I heart the formula and the brush of this mascara. It really does the job well!
I then finish off my eyes by lining my upper and lower lash line with the Essence Kajal liner. This liner is smudge proof and lasts a really long time. What I love about this eye product is that it does not tug the eye area. The quality really exceeds the price.
To frame my face I then turn to Benefit's gimme brow gel, This allows my brows to stay put after being filled in. You can be assured that once you use this, your brows will look very groomed, natural and it also is long wearing too!
Last but not the least, I finish off my look with a slick of Lipsmacker in Mini Milk vanilla. This looks so cute and smells delish! It keeps my lips soft and hydrated and it even has a milky/nude colour pay off so it also adds a pop of colour too.

Have you tried any of these products?

12 comments:

  1. Great post Zara!

    We have an Essence counter in Manchester but it's usually swarming full of kids, ha! So I avoid. But the sounds of that highlighter is calling my name.

    Lima

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lima! <3 aww haha! Omg yes I think you need to add this to your collection <3

      Delete
  2. I love the essence highlighter, actually I love essence as a whole xx

    Charli | Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger at CHARLI B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High five to that! I am amazed at how creamy the product actually is! <3 Love Essence so much more now! x

      Delete
  3. Lovely picks! I've always wanted to try Benefits pore-fessional AND the brow gel! Despite having a Banefit bar near me, I hardly go in there to shop... I'm also in need of a new concealer and will definitely check the FIT ME concealer and foundation out xx

    I also have a A MAC Lipstick Giveaway (of your choice) happening RIGHT NOW on my blog ;)

    May your NEW YEAR fill you with joy and prosperity

    Shanna | My Curves and Lashes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! Definitely do go check those products out <3 ooh! I shall check it out now! You too lovely!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Ooo I love a good highlighter! I'm all about understated makeup :)

    A Forte For Fashion

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Love highlighters so much more now. Definitely! Love the no make-up but make-up look these days :) xx

      Delete
  5. they all look like such great products!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's all about trial and miss, the beauty of testing out products <3 xx

      Delete
  6. I too am OBSESSED with highlighting my skin, it transforms me :)

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Love it for my super ill/tired days xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara