Monday, 19 January 2015

Benefit's NEW Roller Lash Mascara & Free Sample!



Hi Lovelies! Hope you all are well!

I get so excited when Benefit releases a brand sparkling new product, I'm a sucker for retro/vintage packaging and of course the brand - Benefit!
So building on the success of They're Real lash-lengthening mascara, Benefit is set to launch the new Roller Lash mascara which is designed to lift and curl eyelashes the same way curlers lift and curl hair. The £19.50 mascara features a Hook 'n' Roll brush with tiny hooks on the bristles, which catch lashes, lifting and gently pulling them to create ultimate curly lashes. The ink-black formula contains Pro vitamin B5 and serin, known for their lash-conditioning benefits, and is said to provide a 12-hour curl-setting effect. Apparently you won't be needing eyelash curlers for this mascara and though it's not shown in this image, the actual pink end of the full sized product looks like an actual hair roller. I am loving the sound of this and I cannot wait to try this out!

If you want to get your hands on Benefit's latest release. Then you can try a sample of it that will be included in March's Elle magazine (released early Feb) but if you really do not want to miss out or worry that the samples will run out then you can pre order the issue here to make sure you get your hands on a sample.
Roller Lash will release in March 2015.

What do you think of Benefit's latest release?

24 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up - the mascara sounds good. x

    Jen
    www.tartanbrunette.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww <3 No problem! I just had to share this beauty news! ^^ It definitely does <3 x

      Delete
  2. I love the look of this one - I'm never 100% sure of the plastic heads but will definitely try and get my hands on a sample just to make sure :-) Lucy, www.aspectatorsport.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why it's great to sample it out first <3 Hope you get your copy lovely! ^^ xx

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see how good it is.. I love Benefit mascaras so I bet I'll love this one xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too <3 Really need to make sure I get an issue.. or two! ^^ hehe, Love they're real mascara so lets see how this one performs x

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love the They're Real mascara so I'm really excited to get my hands on this one!

    Maddie // itsthatplacecalledhere.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried a Benefit Mascara and I'm not really the biggest fan of Benefit on the whole but this does look pretty interesting. If I can get a little sample, I'll probably give it a go! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your honesty <3 sure there's no harm in trying it out <3 xx

      Delete
  6. Absolutely love Benefit's They're Real Mascara so I can't wait to try this out! Loving the packaging of this one as well :) x

    www.peppermintandpandaeyes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Have you seen the full sized one? So neat! <3 love the quirky packaging ^^

      Delete
  7. I'm really intrigued by this mascara, I adore their packaging and love their They're Real Mascara so hope this is similar in terms of quality :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree ^^ the concept does sound very interesting <3 fingers crossed!

      Delete
  8. Great blog post !!! had a great read !!

    love your blog !!


    would love to see you over on my blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    have a nice day

    Jade
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really excited for this mascara, the wand looks as good as the 'They're Real' one! So glad I came across your post at least now we won't have to shell out a fortune for a mascara we're not sure on!

    Hannah xx

    http://granitecitygirlblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely! Definitely true and from what I have been reading, this may be the mascara every girl will own! xx

      Delete
  10. I'm super excited for the release of this product. Definitely going to be buying it when it comes out!
    untitled&unfinished

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many of us are, I don't think I've been THIS excited for a benefit product, the anticipation is immense hehe <3 x

      Delete
  11. Yeah i have heard about this mascara. Sounds so cool and thanks for letting us know that sample will be included in Elle.x
    www.ninzbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! <3 only one day left!!! eeeep! x

      Delete
  12. It was the first time I tried benefit mascara and I loved it. I wrote about it aswel
    Danielle Mac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's amazing lovely! Have a link for your review? xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara