Thursday, 4 December 2014

Vaseline Queen Bee Blogger Challenge





Hi Lovelies! Hope you all are well!

Today's post is all about a lovely lil challenge that myself and other bloggers have taken part in and that is the Vaseline Queen Bee blogger challenge.
To celebrate the launch of the new limited edition Vaseline, I was not only sent the latest Vaseline tin but also a project box filled with stationery goodies to create my very own queen bee design. 
Included were lots of crafty bits and bobs and I have to admit, it sure was fun to get all arty again.
I decided to make my bee 'party ready' by adding gold and black glitter onto it's stripes and wings as well as adding black gems too. I decided to paint an ombre effect on the wings with my favourite colours and I even added blusher because it's one of my favourite make-up products to use on a daily basis. Overall I am really happy with my glitzy bee design and cannot thank the team over at Vaseline and Mischief enough for letting me take part in this fun challenge.
The chosen queen bee design will win a Alex Monroe Gold Bee Necklace plus a prize to giveaway to you lovely blog readers! – a 'Hive Night Out'. The Hive Night Out involves dinner, drinks and dancing for the winner and up to three friends, at an aspirational London location with travel and accommodation included too. So here's hoping!
The new honey scented Vaseline was released on the 13th of October and it sure is another lovely addition to the limited edition family. I personally love the scent and I think that the design of the tin is adorable since it does fit in with the bee theme. I will be reviewing this product in more depth soon because it deserves a separate review.

What do you think of the new limited edition Vaseline?

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I really love your blog, it makes me so happy :)
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Please don't feel that you have to take part, but if you want to then you can find out more details on my blog: tabathasbookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're so sweet! Thank you so much <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara