Monday, 8 December 2014

PurrBoxes* Review

Warning: This post is picture heavy!
















Hi Lovelies! Hope you all are well!

Move aside beauty subscription boxes and say hello to the new cat subscription box - Purrboxes
Just like other subscription boxes, this box is sent out monthly just for your feline friend. I know there are so many cat ladies out there (including myself) who would love to try this out as this is the ultimate treat for your pet.
In each box you will recieve four or more carefully selected products and presents as well as carefully selected toys and a month's supply of cat grass and cat nip (yum!)
This truly is a unique way of keeping your kitten/cat entertained, happy and feeling loved!
Purrboxes have three reasons as to why you should subscribe and believe me I was sold at just the first reason. So why should you consider trying out purrboxes? It's good for you since you take time out to bond with your cat and in turn this makes you happier, it's good for the cat as it encourages exercise so you won't have to worry about obesity, diabetes or arthritis. Lastly it's good for home since it diverts their attention from items that they could potentially 'destroy'.
Now that I have summarised purrboxes for you, I can now get onto the review and see if  my cat Shonu approved.
First thing that I like about this box is that it fits through your letterbox, you do not need to worry about missing the delivery. The only thing you really need to worry about is if the cat gets to the box before you do since they may rip it open haha! I guess curiosity did kill the cat. Luckily I got to the box first and I got to unbox it with her which I have to admit I enjoyed. I also loved the fact that they included my cat's name on the mail! It's the little things...
The theme of the box that I was sent was 'rat attack' and the box featured quite a few rat themed products, one of which was a tea that cats can actually drink, I am yet to make it for Shonu but I thought that the design of the teabag was quite ingenious! 
As soon as I laid the box on the floor, along came Shonu and let's just say that she did not waste any time in trying to take the contents out of the box. She seemed to be loving the purple tissue paper alot since she was trying to dig her paws into it and once she saw all the goodies she became like a little playful kitten. It was so hard to capture her on camera. She was so quick in playing around and discovering the items but I can definitely say that she LOVED it all.
I wasn't too sure what was going to happen to the catnip because I have tried giving it to her before and she showed no interest at all but the small brown envelope full of catnip was licked and rolled on all over, haha! As you can see in the images above she was definitely loving it and I saw a side of here which I have never seen before. Mind blown.
So after all of the extreme excitement and running around, I decided to crack open the Whiskas dentabites treats and she finished a couple within moments seconds. The mix of treats and toys is great and the leaflets that are included in the box are so detailed which makes it a good mini read too.

Overall I (and Shonu of course!) are completely impressed by this box, I would recommend checking out purrboxes and at £9.95 a month with free delivery, hardly breaks the bank and bonding with your cat is simply priceless.

Check them out here

Would you consider buying this for your cat

10 comments:

  1. Ahhh how cute! I need to get my
    furr babies a box!!


    Nightchayde
    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure they will love it! It sure is fun to unbox it with them too x

      Delete
  2. Ha my three boys would absolutely love this too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wowee! Imagine the fun they would all have! Would be quite a sight <3

      Delete
  3. What a very lucky kitty! I love the adding of cat grass and nip :) x

    Cream Tea And Rose Jam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she felt like it =^^= I agree! And it's so much fun to watch if they have never tried the cat grass or cat nip xx

      Delete
  4. Yes, deffo move aside beauty boxes, this is sooo much better aha! This is th ecutest thing ever, wish I could afford to get it for my two furries every month!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! High five to that <3 there is also a option of ordering a one off box, try it out if you want to :) xx

      Delete
  5. this is such a cute concept. my kitty will love it :)

    Mara x
    (www.marashares.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Your kitty will love you for it hehe x

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara