Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Monthly Favourites | November 2014


Hi Lovelies! Hope you all are well!

Welcome to another monthly favourites post! So last month was all about products that are great for multi usage and if anyone knows me well knows that I love beauty products that can be used in many ways.
First up is the Clarins Multi Blush in 02 Candy*, This is one of my most favourite cream blushers, like ever! I love how versatile the beautiful pink shade is and the perfect gold cased packaging not only makes the blusher look classy but it also makes a great travel companion since it has a built in mirror in the compact. I also like to mix a little with Vaseline to create my own custom shade of lipgloss, don't you just love playing around with make-up?
Next is Miss Patisserie's Lip Balm in Rose Geranium* and it is the ultimate lifesaver! I use this salve not only on my lips but also to sooth any dry patches of skin as well as a cuticle balm and a eyebrow tamer! The tin itself is so pretty to look at and the product being 100% natural sure makes it a real winner to add to the list.
I am forever rotating my perfumes and the Sweet Heart Matchbox Perfume* by My English Summer has been one of the perfumes that I have been reaching out to again. I love solid perfumes and this unique looking product sure looks great on my dresser and even in my bag! It sure is alot easier to travel with too!
Hydrating my eyes has been my top priority and using the Boots Vitamin E Eye Cream I have actually seen a difference in my eye area and I will be reviewing this in more depth soon because it definitely needs to be talked about. It is such a light and super moisturising cream and for the price it over exceeds it's ability to actually work and I think it's fab that I have actually found a bargainous eye cream that works!
Lastly an old favourite of mine which I have been using again, the Burts Bees Almond and Milk Handcream* smells delish and does a great job at sealing and shielding your hands from the cold weather. It's a hand cream that I actually look forward to using. If you are a fan of these kind of scents then do check this one out!

What have you been loving in the month of November?

4 comments:

  1. I have never used a Clarins' blush before, I must go and check them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do check em out! <3 you'll love it! x

      Delete
  2. Love the new layout - so pretty!
    Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! <3 I'm finally happy with how my blog looks now xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara